"has anyone ever told you that you look way prettier in person?" he asked

"uh yea. Wooyoung, San, Yunho and Yeosang told me." she smiled awkwardly.

"well then, it's true" he said

"you're more handsome in person too" she said and reached to ruffle his hair.

"thanks" he giggled. 

"let's go" Jade grabbled his hand and started running towards the nearest pharmacy,

"what color are you going for?" she asked Mingi as she looked through the hair dye section and grabbed 4 packs of bleach for herself, and 2 packs of toner.

"i was thinking red" he replied and grabbed a pack of bleach for himself since he has short hair. plus, he was going from blue to red, so it wouldn't be that much of a struggle. he has had red before too.

"that's awesome. im going for whitish kinda grey this time" Jade said and grabbed some more products. Mingi spotted a pack of red hair dye and took it, tossing it into his plastic bag. 

"but i'll have to re-dye it when my roots start growing out" she continued. 

"this is so fun" Mingi laughed and added bunch of hair dye in a plastic bag.

"where to now?" Jade asked as they walked through the streets of Seoul, holding bunch of plastic bags full of hair stuff and snacks.

"we can go to my place since my parents aren't home. only my brother is and he's sleeping."

"fuck yea" Jade said and kicked a lamp post. suddenly the light of that lamp post started flickering until it turned off completely. Jade and Mingi froze on their spots for a second, until busting in laughter.

"LAMP POST SAW JADE AND FAINTED" Mingi yelled and laughed more.

"SHUT UP YOU'RE TOO LOUD" Jade wheezed as tears blurred her eyes. she tried to hit Mingi but failed miserably. they both grabbed each other to keep balance since they were swaying from side to side. 

"oh my god" Jade giggled and wept her tears. they slowly but painfully stopped laughing for the sake of sleeping people. 

"wanna draw a dick on it with a spray paint?" she said while laughing some more.

"you have some?" Mingi asked, chuckling. Jade raised her eyebrows at him , silently telling him 'who do you take me for' as she opened her backpack and took out a red spray paint, throwing it towards Mingi. she grabbed the black one as they set their plastic bags down.

Jade started spraying a wall nearby, and Mingi drew a big weird looking dick on a lamp post, that was still off.

when they were finished they started admiring their artwork. Jade drew a big middle finger. 

"looks pretty nice to me" she nodded to herself

"you're good at drawing. my dick looks like scissors." Mingi pouted. Jade giggled. she put spray paint back in her backpack and grabbed her plastic bag. they were about to keep walking when they heard the police siren. their eyes widen, as Jade grabbed Mingi's hand and started running like her Life depends on it. i mean it kinda does. Jade has never even gotten detention. criminal record wouldn't be nice for her future.

they were running, or, more like, Jade was dragging Mingi. even tho she was standing on 5 inch platforms, she was running just fine.

"keep up dumbass" she said through pants. "make a good use of those long legs of yours."

"i'm not used to this okay?" he barely choked it out. when sirens died out, they stopped running. both were panting furiously.

"im not doing this ever again. it's scary" Mingi said

"wimp" Jade mumbled and leaned on a wall nearby. they both started laughing.

"oh look. we're near my apartment complex. you're awesome, Jade " he said, grabbed her hand and started walking again.

"shhh. don't make any noise. if my brother finds out i sneaked a girl in again, he'll snitch to my pare-AHHH" Mingi whispered before screaming loudly. lights suddenly turned on in the living room, startling both Jade and Mingi, but Jade was composed enough not to scream.

there stood an angry looking guy. probably 2 years older than them. 

"Song Mingi" he hissed. he couldn't see Jade probably because she was standing behind Mingi. "care to explain why are you coming through the front door a 3 am with a girl standing behind you?" he asked and took a step towards them. 

"J-Jiwon hyung" Mingi stuttered. when Jiwon took another step towards them Mingi screamed and hid behind Jade.

"JADE SAVE ME PLEASE" he yelled. when Jiwon saw Jade his eyes widened. you don't see a pretty girl like Jade everyday after all.

"yah you said he was sleeping" Jade turned towards Mingi with a frown on her face and smacked his head. he smiled sheepishly. Jade turned towards Jiwon and bowed respectfully.

"hello! i'm sorry for bothering you. my name is Jade and i'm Mingi's friend. we were going to dye each other's hair. that's why we came here. he told me that his parents were away so we could do it at his place. again sorry for causing inconvenience." she finished talking and bowed again

"nice to meet you Jade " Jiwon smiled "so you guys aren't here to hook up?" he asked once again. Jade's eyes widened as she shook her head 

"no no we're just friends haha" she chuckled awkwardly and dragged Mingi out from behind her with his ear.

"then you can do whatever you want unless i'm woken up from my beauty sleep" he said and nodded at them, before turning around to leave towards his bedroom. Jade bowed again.

"tsk. look at you acting all nice and flowery" Mingi shook his head. Luna smacked him again

"my acting saved you from a whooping" she replied as they made their way towards the bathroom.

'where did this wimp find such a pretty girl' Jiwon thought and chuckled.

Jade and Mingi entered the bathroom and took out all their hair products.

"we bleach my hair first and then yours cause mine needs alot of work. im literally going from black to white." Jade said

"okay" Mingi said and left the bathroom. after a minute he came back with a chair and set it in front of the mirror. Jade sat down and sighed

"have you done this before? if you mess up my hair i'll kill you" she said. Mingi chuckled nervously.

"of course. i dye my friends' hair all the time" he said "but right now you need to change your shirt because if you won't it will be covered in bleach by the time we finish"

"i don't have any extra shirt tho" Jade said and looked at Mingi through the mirror.

"wait here" he said and left the bathroom again. soon after he came back with a white shirt that was covered with hair dye stains. "wear this. im gonna go outside. call me when you finish changing" he said and exited the bathroom once again. Jade quickly changed into the given shirt that reached her knees and called Mingi in.

"let's start" he said and started mixing the bleach.

Jade decided to check on boys