ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠- 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕂𝕪𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣𝕤...ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆ℕ𝔼

I can't wait for Toph to join the Gaang.

...

Okay moving on!

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"You have no idea where you're going, do you?" Sokka glanced up at Aang.

"Sokka," I giggled, "I think you're holding that map upside down." I took the map from him, turned it the other way, and passed it back.

"That would make more sense... but not enough sense," Sokka remarked.

"Well, I know it's somewhere near water." Aang supplied.

"We must be getting close, then," Sokka said with as much sarcasm as always, as he gestured to the large body of water all around us.

We were riding on Appa again. By now, I had gotten used to the ride enough so that I didn't have to hold on for dear life every second. I carefully watched Katara sew Sokka's pants. My grandma had tried to teach me how to sew a few years ago, but I gave up when I hurt myself with the needle.

"Momo, marbles please," Aang said to the small lemur sitting on his shoulder. I cringed at the name- it would take me a little while to get used to it.

Momo dove into Aang's shirt and came out with a couple of metal balls. Aang took them into his hands and started to spin them.

"Katara, check out my new airbending trick!" Aang said as he smiled a big smile. I scooted over to get a better look.

"That's great, Aang," Katara said, not taking her eyes off the stitch she was working on.

"But you didn't even look," Aang said with disappointment.

Katara looked up, "That's great."

"But I wasn't doing it that time."

"I was watching," I remarked. I don't think anyone heard me, though.

"Stop bugging her, air boy. Girls need to concentrate when they do their sewing." Sokka cut in. Katara made that face she made right before her rant that made us find Aang.

"And what does me being a girl have to do with sewing?" She asked with daggers in her eyes. 

"Simple. Girls are better at sewing than guys, and guys are better at fighting and hunting and stuff like that. It's just the natural order of things." Sokka shrugged obliviously.

"All done with your pants!" Katara smiled sarcastically, "And look at what a great job I did!"

Then she proceeded to hurl Sokka's pants straight at him. I giggled a bit from my spot as Sokka tried to get it off.

"Awesome, Katara. High five!" I held my hand up, laughing. She didn't hear me though, apparently. I sadly lowered my hand and moped in my spot, frustrated that I was being treated like a third wheel.

"No! Wait, I didn't mean that- Come on, Katara, I can't wear this!" Sokka protested quickly as he stuck his arm through his pants, displaying just how big the hole was. I turned away from the conversation and began to daydream, but I was pulled into reality when I saw land.

"Guys, we're here! Stop fighting!" I announced excitedly.

"Aw, man! What am I supposed to do?" Sokka waved his pants in the air.

"Relax, Sokka. Where we are, you won't need any pants!" Aang chimed.

I swear I saw Momo raise an eyebrow.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

After Sokka was done complaining about how many stops we had taken so far, Aang started taking off his clothes.