ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚- 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕔𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕘

I sincerely apologize for the meme. It just had to be done. 

Anyway, enjoy it! Leave a few comments, too- I won't bite.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Katara! Heads up!"

"Ow!"

"I said heads up!"

"But that's what I did!"

"That's not what- actually, never mind."

Me and Katara were working on clearing the snow off of the tents and I had decided to throw a snowball at her. It had been a few weeks since I had crash-landed in the South Pole, and since then I had learned a lot more about this world.

I had changed a little too. I had become a bit more adapted to cold weather... but not really. Katara gave me an old coat that doesn't fit her anymore (because I'm smaller than her). The color was also washed out of it making it gray, which was fine by me because the last thing I wanted to do was become someone I'm not. And in this case, it was becoming a member of the water tribe.

Just so you guys can know what the coat looks like... this is Katara's normal coat:

And this is the color of her coat when it looks gray:

Maybe even a bit grayer... but anyway. I (in the book) will be getting a MUCH more iconic outfit that I will draw in episode 3.

But the more I changed, the more I stayed the same. I was ripped so roughly out of my surroundings, out of my world, for that matter, that I was still in my first stage of grief. I'd wake up each morning expecting to be in the comfort of my bed with my dog curled up next to me, only to find myself in this ice prison that I have yet to get used to.

Don't get me wrong, I love all the villagers (and especially katara), but that love won't compensate for the massive loss I feel for my family, who isn't even dead. 

They might as well be though, right? I won't ever see them again as long as that guru is in hiding, and as long as I'm stuck in the south pole.

The South Pole... every time I wanna sit down and think, my butt gets numb. If I wanna eat hot food, forget it. But, the cold reminds me to stay on task. It keeps my mind off the compressed trauma I experienced a few weeks ago. And it's been doing a good job so far.