ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝- 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕟 𝔸𝕚𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖... ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕋𝕎𝕆

If you've never watched the video above, I suggest you do that RIGHT NOW!!!

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"It sure is f-freezing up h-here..." I shivered as Aang and I made our way around a mountain edge at his temple. As if on cue, I tripped over a piece of fabric.

"Well, just your luck, Dora. Looks like you just found someone's old jacket." Aang chimed, picking it up. It was purple and thin with an air nomad button in the center.

"This isn't going to keep me warm..." I remarked.

"How do you think I stay warm in this?" Aang asked, pointing to his clothes, "With Airbending! I separate the cold air away from the warm air. It's an advanced move, but most air nomad clothing already has a placed trick in it that does it on its own. Try it!"

With an excited smile, Aang gave the jacket to me.

"Umm, how do I put this on?"

"Hm, right. I don't know a lot about female clothing... but I think this is how you do it... there."

Suddenly I stopped shivering and a feeling of relief washed over me. The jacket was on, and it looked pretty great.

 The jacket was on, and it looked pretty great

This is what I pictured in my head... (Thanks to my iPad pencil!)... but you can imagine anything you'd like.

"Wow! That's amazing! You should do that for Katara and Sokka next!" I said in awe.

"What about me and Katara?" Sokka ran over to us with Katara right behind him.

"Oh, good. You two are back... so now I can start showing you some stuff!" Aang said.

"Sorry it took so long- Sokka thought he was going to find food on Appa, and of course he didn't," Katara explained while giving Sokka the stink eye.

"We need to find something to eat!" Sokka groaned.

"We're one of the first outsiders to ever visit an Airbender temple, and all you can think about is food?" Katara snapped.

"I'm just a simple guy with simple needs." Sokka said ~simply~.

"So that's where my friends and I would play air-ball!" Aang pointed to a place that looked like... okay I actually don't know what in the world it looked like, "And over there is where the bison would sleep..."

Aang stopped and sighed. 

"What's wrong, Aang?" Katara walked up to him.

"I don't know why it's so empty- this place used to be filled with monks and lemurs."

Sokka quickly changed the subject, "So this air-ball game... how do you play it?" 

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾