ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛- 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕤

You can never avoid the fanfiction. Oh, well. Enjoy the chapter :P

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Aang, this is the entire village. Entire village, Aang." Katara said, pointing to a mix of women and children. There were about ten of each. This was the smallest village I'd ever seen. Actually, it was the only village I'd ever seen.

Not a lot had happened since we found Aang in the iceberg. Stubborn Sokka finally agreed to accept a ride from Appa, the coolest thing ever. Sokka kept thinking Aang was a fire nation spy. Aang has a crush on Katara (it's pretty obvious). But the best part, Aang said he knew someone named Monk Gyatso who could help me get back to my world. I couldn't have been more excited... could you imagine being torn apart from your family in just a matter of seconds?

"Well, no one has seen an Airbender in 100 years. We thought they were extinct, until my grandkids and Dora found you." Gran-Gran said.

"Extinct?" Aang asked with surprise.

"What do you mean?" I added. No one had told me about Airbenders. I didn't know that was a thing.

"Aang, this is my grandmother." Katara gestured.

"Call me Gran-Gran."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

I was brushing snow off of our tent again, but this time I was alone. Katara had gone riding penguins with Aang as she had promised.

Standing there alone, I couldn't help but wonder about the strange boy and who he was. He seemed to know nothing about the war the villagers and Katara and Sokka had told me about. Were they lying? Was he lying? But that wasn't the weirdest part. The weirdest part was the fact that we had found him in a block of ice and he wasn't a human popsicle.

I shrugged it off. This world was weird enough.

I had always been a very impatient person, but this past year, I had been working on bottling everything up. Was that the right way to do it though?

"Woww..."

"What's that?"

"I knew we shouldn't have trusted him!"

I jerked my head in the direction everyone was looking at. There was something in the sky that kind of looked like the video I had seen of that spacecraft in the 1980s that exploded. The challenger disaster (will forever be sad about that incident)

Curious, I ran to the side of the village where everyone was gathering.

"Aha!" Sokka, in front, said, "The traitor confesses! Warriors, away from the enemy! The foreigner is banished from our village."

Some small little tots sadly walked away from Katara and Aang.

"Sokka, you're making a mistake!" Katara argued. Judging by the way people were talking, it seemed like Katara and Aang had screwed up. Mostly Aang.

"No," Sokka replied sternly, "I'm keeping my promise to dad. I'm protecting you from threats like him!"

"But don't you see, aang has shown us something we haven't been able to see in a long time. Fun."