2....

Jefferson POV

When I'm wake up I look around .... it was and old factory... I was chained to a pole.... but nothing hurt.... I didn't see anybody... and it stayed like that until I hear a voice... it wasn't who I heard over the intercom... it was different...
" well... well... well... decided to wake up huh?" The voice said ... I knew that voice... it was my old assistant.... the one who lied about Y/N beating her... Olivia ....
" I see you got my fake legal papers ... sadly Y/N was to smart... what a waste! Always getting in my way...." then she walks out from the shadows ...
" where's the other person? The one with the deep voice ...." I say looking around ...
" oh like this?" She says putting a voice changer to her throat ...
" why are you doing this?" I say my voice cracking from fear and anger ...
" why... why? Because so love you! And you love me to!" She says walking closer ...
" I do not love you!" I say...
" do you wanna say that again..." she says choking me... I could barely form any words...
" you little Y/N life is at risk..." she shows me her phone.... and it's Y/N.... it's live... she has been watching her the whole time... everything started to make sense ...
" don't touch her!" She says letting go of my throat ...
" okay glad we're on the same page! I don't really wanna hurt Y/N... you know she's kinda cute.. might have to steal her from you..." she says looking at Y/N through the phone ...
" what do you want...." I spit out ...
" well isn't it obvious? You..." she says laughing like a crazy person ... well I mean she is....
" well I'm sorry your not gonna get that... I belong to Y/N... and Y/N only...." I say laughing... this girl thinks I'm gonna leave Y/N for her? Yea right ...
" oh okay... well then... I guess Y/N is gone..." she says turning away... I saw her messing with her phone... did she plant something around the house... bombs?
" Wait!" I say trying to jump towards her only to burn my wrist from the ties ...
" I knew you'd come around ... " she says touching my face... I try to turn away but she just grabs my face ...
" so what are you going to do? Or rather have me do..." I say and she lets go of my face ....
" hmm... well I was thinking ... maybe a kiss... you breaking up with Y/N... live out our lifes together?" She says... the girl really is crazy....
" well first of all I'm not breaking up with Y/N!"
I say..
" wow still fighting .... after knowing that I have bombs planted ... yea I know you know.... you don't think I'm dumb do you? One push of a button... and boom she's gone! Dead! Brains blown out! 6 ft under! Do I need to go on?" She says ....
" no... just tell me what I need to do.. and I'll do it... just please don't touch her!" I say..
" PERFECT! Okay let's take a photo and send it to Y/N?" She says ... she drags me to a normal looking wall and she takes a photo of us kissing ...
" okay now let's send this to Y/N!" She says....
" wait!" I say....
" really again?" She says annoyed
" please give her time... don't do this already ..." I say...
" UGH!!!! Not fair!!" She says throwing a tantrum like a child .... she storms off.... she stays out of my sight for about 7 hours ... then she comes back with food
" just the bare minimum! You know just so you won't die..." she says trying to feed me.. but I turn away ...
" really!" She says throwing the food on the floor and walking away.... i was gonna starve before I eat her food ... I stay tied up... and this goes on for days .... repeat ... over and over again ....
" okay look I'm being nice right now! Trying to feed you food and not kill Y/N... but I'm done... it's either you or her... either way someone is going to die today..." that made my heart stop ... Y/N or Me.... of course it's going to be me.... I would never take part in killing Y/N... never ...
" me..." I say lowering my head....
" well that's no fun... but fine! " she says untieing me and throwing me to the ground .... she points a gun to my head ... then loads it...
" ready? 1... 2-" I cut her off ....

" wait! Can I call her just one last time... I mean it shouldn't matter right? Because your gonna Kill me anyways ..." I say holding my hands up...
" okay fine..." she fell right into my trap... me and Y/N always had a safe word for anything .... it's was streetlight.... and I needed to say more than just that .. I saw a number on the factory door... 21... when I was looking around I saw a box that said chump street.... that's a company! A musical company! ( A/N I know it's not a actual company but just go with it!) Olivia calls up Y/N...
" hello?" She answers ... then she turns the camera to me..
" JEFFERSON!" She  screams
" hi Y/N... I wanted to say that I'm gonna miss you... and I love you so much.... also remember that one night under the streetlight on 21 chump street.... and it was snowing... and that was our first kiss..." I say... but in reality this never happened... and Y/N knew that ... I saw her grab a peice of paper... but luckily Olivia didn't know what was going on...
" yea... it was like from a Disney movie ..." she says ... trying to waste time ...
" hurry up!" Olivia says ...
" okay Y/N I just wanted to call you! I love you so much!" I say.. then Olivia hangs up....
" ugh now I have to use the bathroom!" She says storming off.. I knew this was the chance .. if someone was going to come safe me .. it was going to be now....

A/N POV

Ten minutes went by... then the factory door slams open... it was the police...
" drop you weapons and put your hands up!" They scream.. they all scatter searching for Olivia... Olivia walks out and grabs Jefferson ..
" you bitch!" She says choking him .. she grabs him and drags him ... but before she got the chance to hide the police caught her ...
" put your weapons down!" They say pointing there guns at her ...
" you caught me!" She says dropping Jefferson ... then she puts her foot on Jefferson's back and points the gun at his head ...
" I'm not going down without a fight .... if I die he does too..." she says ... everyone is planning there next move ... how to disarm Olivia.... a cop sneaks up behind Olivia and does a swift move to disarm her... Jefferson runs over to one of the police and they walk him out to a car... where Y/N was waiting for him ...
" Jefferson!" She says grabbing his face and kissing him ...
" are you okay?" She says patting him down ...
" a little scarred but I'm fine..." he says kissing her again... the police search their house and take down all their cameras....