Angel of Assassination

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Hey, Charlotte. Long time no see."

Jack: "Papa!"

Y/n: "What's up, Jack?"

Okita: "She's a servant."

Y/n froze for a second before turning back to Charlotte.

Y/n: "...They're jokin' right?"

Charlotte shook her head in response.

Charlotte: "I tried to hide it from you when you were younger, but now that you've got your own servants I see there's no need anymore. Come inside, I'll get some tea ready."

Y/n and the others entered and took a seat in the living room.

Charlotte: "Your grandparents are both out for a walk around the park. They shouldn't be too long."

Y/n: "So...who are you really, Charlotte?"

Charlotte: "I'm an assassin servant. My true name is Charlotte Corday."

Ereshkigal: "Ah, I know of you. You were the woman that killed Jean-Paul Marat."

Charlotte: "Mhm. That's right. L'ange de l'assassinat, that's what people used to call me."

Edmond: "Angel of assassination. Yes, I remember such a name being mentioned."

Charlotte: "You and I are from two separate centuries, monsieur Dantès."

Edmond chuckled to himself. It must've been comforting for him to be with someone from his home country. He hadn't been able to talk with Jeanne much since she was constantly helping the Chaldea staff.

Y/n: "So, when were you summoned, Charlotte? Because I've known you ever since I was a baby."

Charlotte: "That's a very good question, Y/n. Well, your grandfather's ninety two and your grandmother's ninety. I must've been summoned...seventy years ago now. Your grandmother was the one that summoned me as a bit of a joke, she never intended to actually summon a servant. But when I manifested, it was instantly that I knew we'd be together for a very long time."

Y/n: "Yeah. And you haven't aged whatsoever in that time."

Charlotte: "I am a servant after all."

Asterios: "How have...you stayed...mani-...manife-..."

Y/n: "Manifested?"

Asterios: "That word."

Charlotte: "Well, I was summoned just after the third grail war ended...Mizuki kept her mana output low to accommodate me. But when Miyama came home from the war for the last time, he took my contract and I was his servant for a few years before Mizuki took the contract back."

Y/n: "So they've been swapping your contract around every few years?"

Charlotte: "Yes. Now that I've been incarnated though, I no longer need to drain their mana."

Just as Charlotte finished speaking, the door opened.

Miyama: "Charlotte, we're home!"

Charlotte: "Excellent, Y/n and his servants just got here too so I have some tea brewing."

Miyama: "Thank you, Charlotte."

The door to the living room opened and an elderly woman walked in with a smile as bright as the sun.

Mizuki: "Y/n!"

Y/n smiled before getting up and hugging his grandmother. Mizuki was a pretty short woman, standing at about five foot four, with short curly hair. She was a mage like Miyama, but her magecraft was based around healing.