All the Worlds Evil

Fuyuki was a quiet town normally, however there was something in motion at the moment.

Regular people were being evacuated from the town due to the presence of all the servants and an increasing buildup of mana in the atmosphere. The evacuation was the idea of the mages association, however the ones that would reoccupy the town when it was empty was a small organisation headed by a man named Marisbury Animusphere.

But they're of little importance at the moment. While those people were being moved out, a shadow made moves towards the L/n villa.

Y/n himself sat up on the back porch as the shadow slowly climbed over the wall and into the garden. Y/n sensed the bounded field being disturbed and his eyes locked on to where the shadow was.

Y/n: "You can come out now. I know you're there."

It was silent for a second, but Y/n's gaze never left the spot where the bounded field was disturbed. Then a voice echoed.

???: "Keheh. You're a sharp one, huh?"

The shadow moved closer to the middle of the garden before coming out of the ground and materialising in front of Y/n.

???: "I'm sure you can figure this out already, but I'm Avenger. Angra Mainiuu to be precise."

Y/n: "Didn't you get your ass whooped in the third war?"

Angra face-faulted at the casual response.

Angra: "Uh, HELLO!? ALL THE WORLD'S EVIL!! RIGHT HERE!! A BIT LESS CASUAL DISMISSAL WOULD BE APPRECIATED!"

Y/n: "Neat. Watch the dog by the way."

Angra: "Dog? OH SHI-"

Y/n chuckled as Lobo tackled Angra to the ground.

Y/n: "Good boy, Lobo."

Angra tried to get his leg out of the giant wolf's mouth, however Lobo had a new chew toy and didn't want to let go of it.

Y/n: "Now then. The hell are you doin' here?"

Angra: "Get my leg outta the bear trap that is the dog's mouth and I'll tell ya."

Y/n: "Lobo! Drop him."

Lobo reluctantly put Angra down and walked to his master's side.

Angra: "Right. Now that the illusion of intimidation's gone. Grail's callin' ya."

Y/n: "The grail?"

Angra: "Yyyyup. The greater grail in mount Enzo."

Y/n pondered to himself before heading into the villa. He emerged a few minutes later with Jack and Okita.

Y/n: "Take us there."

Angra: "Got it. Let's head out then!"

Angra jumped the wall again with Y/n, Jack and Okita close behind him.