All the Worlds Evil

Start from the beginning

They saw the people being moved out and people that worked for the organisation Chaldea being moved in.

The group slinked around in the shadows until they managed to reach the entrance to mount Enzo.

Angra headed in ahead of them. Jack remained on her Master's shoulders while Okita had her sword drawn. Eventually they came to the inner sanctum of the greater grail. Shirou, Rin, Kirei, Sakura and Illya were already there.

Y/n: "Looks like I'm the last to get here."

Angra: "Yo! Justeaze! I brought 'em!"

The light of the greater grail then brightened and brought the six masters within.

When they opened their eyes, they found themselves in a peaceful field. The sun shone overhead and flowers bloomed at the feet of the masters and their servants.

A woman then manifested before them, Illya's eyes widened when she saw her.

???: "Greetings, masters of the fifth heaven's feel. I am the embodiment of the greater grail. Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern."

Illya was silent as Justeaze spoke

Illya was silent as Justeaze spoke. Angra then spotted her surprise.

Angra: "She's who your mom was based on, kid."

Illya: "H-Huh?"

Justeaze: "Yes...Irisviel von Einzbern was a homunculus created in my image."

Illya: "Does that mean..."

Justeaze: "You were born by normal means. Though I admit, I wasn't expecting a homunculus to be able to be impregnated."

Shirou: "So...why have you brought us here?"

Justeaze: "This heaven's feel has been...problematic."

Y/n: "Ah yes. A beast of humanity is considered problematic."

Justeaze: "However. The defeat of Goetia has given the grail enough magic energy to grant three of you your wish."

Kirei: "Then three of the present masters must sit this out."

Y/n: "I call dibs on one of the wishes!"

Illya: "Dibs on the second!"

Rin/Sakura: "I'm calling the third!"

Justeaze: "I can only grant it to one of the two of you."

Sakura: "...Rin. You take it."

Rin: "Huh!?"

Sakura: "My wish is pretty basic after all."

Rin: "What!? Sakura, are you seriously gonna just give up here?"

Sakura: "My only wish is to be your sister again and to stay with everyone I've come to care for."

Rin: "That's...surely there must be something else!"