The Hunter Becomes the Hunted

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Now that's a name I've heard. The king of heroes, right?"

Enkidu: "That's right. The first hero in a sense. He and I fought for four days before we came to be friends."

Y/n: "Damn, four days of fighting? You two must be tough."

Enkidu laughed in response before petting Lobo.

Enkidu: "I'm so glad he hasn't read THAT part of the epic."

Y/n smirked as he looked at his new Lancer.

Y/n: "You realise I can hear what you're saying, right."

Enkidu: "A-..."

Y/n laughed as Enkidu turned bright red.

Enkidu: "You tell no-one."

Then it was Y/n's turn to laugh. Before they could get going home, someone began to laugh.

???: "Ah, I see the mongrel has been fed to the wolf."

Y/n looked up and saw a man in rather expensive looking clothes standing on one of the lampposts

Enkidu: "You always have to make an entrance, huh, Gilgamesh?"

Gilgamesh: "Of course I do! I am king and the king must always make a grand entrance!"

Enkidu: "You're literally losing your balance up there."

Gilgamesh: "No I'm not, shut up, clay slab!"

Enkidu: "I can see your foot wobbling there."

Gilgamesh: "You don't see anything of the sort."

Enkidu: "You're going to slip and the kings crown jewels are going to get crushed."

Gilgamesh: "Lies! No such thing will-"

Just as he said it, his foot slipped. There was a loud metallic thud from the lamppost as Gilgamesh's balls hit the steel.

Enkidu: "...I told you so."

Gilgamesh: "...*inhale* aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA-"

Y/n and Enkidu were in stitches from laughter as Gilgamesh walked home with them with his hands covering his junk.

Gilgamesh: "The king will not forget this betrayal..."

Enkidu: "The king also screamed like a little bitch, haha!"

Y/n: "For such a powerful servant, you really don't seem all that intimidating, especially after getting your balls crushed under your own weight."

Gilgamesh: "Silence...mongrel."

Y/n laughed again while Lobo walked next to him. Upon their arrival, Gilgamesh really only had one thing to say.

Gilgamesh: "This is your abode? A mongrel like you lives in a villa like this!?"

Enkidu: "This place is large enough to fit all of the rogues. I have to see what the rooms are like."

Y/n: "I'll give you a tour later. For now we'd better get you guys introduced to the others."

From above them, Emiya spoke.

Emiya: "I trust your business is concluded?"

Y/n: "That's right. Shinji's dead."

Emiya: "Good. Couldn't stand that rat bastard."

Cursed Arm and Hundred Faces were both in the backyard with a few other servants.

Rin was waiting in the living room when Y/n stood across from her.

Rin: "I take it that Shinji's been taken care of?"

Y/n: "Yeah. Fed him to Avenger."

Lobo gave a low growl as Y/n petted his head. Rin sighed before leaning against the wall.

Rin: "...how many are left?"

Enkidu: "There's currently thirteen remaining at the moment. However more are bound to show up."

Rin: "Huh!?"

Y/n: "More are gonna show up!?"

Enkidu: "Yes. In response to the current threat, more servants will be summoned. That includes divine spirits."

Y/n: "Divine spirits?"

Rin: "I've never heard of that term before."

Enkidu: "Of course. It means that gods will be summoned as pseudo-servants. One of them is already here."

Rin: "Which one?"

Gilgamesh: "Heh, let's just say she's the reason for the recent increase in broken backs."

Y/n: "Oh...fun."

Zerkerlot: "SOUNDS LIKE A BITCH THAT NEEDS TO GET LAID!"

Enkidu: "Not...entirely inaccurate."

Saberlot: "If it's a god then we'll need to be extra cautious."

Y/n: "Agreed."

Nobu: "I think I met that one. Blonde chick, right?"

Enkidu: "Yes."

Okita: "What kind of God are we dealing with?"

Nobu: "The Mexican kind."

Y/n: "Oh joy."

Galahad: "As long as I have my shield, you'll be fine."

Y/n nodded before going to get dinner ready with Sakura. Rin helped out as well.

Meanwhile, a few more summoning circles lit up.

From one, two girls appeared. Both of them looked incredibly familiar. One had white hair while the other was blonde. From another circle, a trio of girls stood in white robes, each carrying spears.

Finally, on a small island in the middle of the Fuyuki river, another figure appeared. She had long blue hair and gentle pink eyes. Her most striking feature was the horns that reached down to her legs.

She looked in the direction of Y/n's villa, her porcelain skin reflecting the moonlight.

???: "...Aaaah~"

End of Chapter.

Rogues Remaining: 21

Next Time: Pirates of the Holy Grail War.