The Hunter Becomes the Hunted

Magsimula sa umpisa

Avenger growled as he spotted Shinji. It's rider lowered itself and brought out two wicked looking hooked blades. The wolf then charged forwards as Y/n rolled out of the way.

Shinji was barely able to avoid the wolf, but he was slashed along his back by one of the rider's blades.

Shinji: "GAH!! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! ASSASSIN, KILL HIM AND THAT FUCKING MUTT!!"

Y/n: "Avenger!"

The wolf turned its head to Y/n with a growl and saw him holding up a command seal.

Y/n: "By my command seal! Go fetch!"

Avenger knew what that meant and turned to Shinji with a burning hatred in its eyes. It then shot forwards with insane speed as Assassin jumped in front of Y/n. Shinji smirked as he ran away from the bloodthirsty avenger, that smirk quickly faded however as he suddenly found himself caught in a net of chains.

Shinji: "Wh-What the fuck is this!?"

???: "This is your punishment."

Shinji's eyes widened as he saw someone standing in front of him. That someone had long green hair and was glaring at him.

???: "I know what you've done. Avenger will enjoy having a new chew toy."

Shinji's eyes widened in fear as the massive avenger loomed over him.

Y/n stood with Cursed Arm as a scream echoed throughout the docks. After a few minutes, avenger walked out from where it had dragged Shinji, blood covered its snout as it walked towards Y/n.

Y/n: "Good boy, Avenger."

Avenger gave a low growl in response. It then lowered its head, allowing Y/n to pet its ears.

???: "Hessian Lobo. The king of wolves and his headless rider."

Y/n looked over and saw the Green haired person walking towards him.

???: "He's a powerful servant and a loyal ally once he knows who his master is."

Y/n: "Lobo, huh. And the rider's a hessian?"

???: "Yes, that's right."

Y/n: "Nice."

Cursed Arm: "With that debacle out of the way, we can focus on rounding up the remaining rogue servants."

???: "Ah, I know where quite a few of them are if you'd like me to tell you."

Y/n: "That'd be much appreciated. I'm guessing you're also one."

???: "I suppose not anymore. I am a lancer class servant. My name is Enkidu."

Y/n: "Enkidu, huh? I think I've heard that name before

Y/n: "Enkidu, huh? I think I've heard that name before."

Enkidu: "I was the one and only friend of King Gilgamesh."