Student and Shishou

Start from the beginning

Scàthach: "Llana, eh? I'll perhaps talk it over with him when we meet."

Cù: "So, what about the other rogues. What juicy info ya got on them?"

Scàthach: "Are you asking to be an informant?"

Cù: "Just wanna be helpful. The priest in there's only got me on scouting, but I can put that to use."

Scàthach: "Such a loyal dog, aren't you?"

Cù: "Oi! I'm not a feckin' dog!"

Scàthach laughed and ruffled her students hair before a laugh sounded off from behind them.

???: "Fuhahahaha! Even your mentor labels you a mutt!"

Cù: "Oh great. Sparkly dick's here now. Whaddya want, Gilgacunt!?"

A blonde man walked out of the church with a clear god complex. He regarded Scàthach as just another woman compared to himself.

Scàthach: "You seem quite full of yourself."

???: "Of course, it's only natural that the king be aware of his authority over the rest of you mongrels."

Scàthach: "if that's the case then why exactly does your kingdom no longer exist?"

Cù had to cover his mouth to prevent his laughter spilling out while the man's eye twitched.

???: "You dare address your king like that, Cur!?"

Scàthach: "Please, I was able to slay gods in the past, you are a mere man."

The blonde clearly didn't like that phrasing whatsoever and a golden portal opened behind him. He pulled a sword from the glowing portal and pointed it towards Scàthach.

???: "If your wish is to die, I, Gilgamesh, will grant you that."

Scàthach laughed again before seemingly disappearing and reappearing behind Gilgamesh with her Gae Bolg Alternative pointed at his throat.

Scàthach: "Please. You're nothing compared to the gods I've killed. Stand down, boy."

Gilgamesh's eye twitched in pure fury as Cù continued to laugh.

Cù: "Hey, Teach. Ya might be interested to know that he's a demigod."

Scàthach burst out laughing again as Gilgamesh's anger began to boil over.

Scàthach: "So you claim that everyone else except you is a mongrel because they're human?"

Gilgamesh: "Woman..."

Scàthach: "But you're a demigod."

Gilgamesh: "Don't you dare!"

Scàthach: "Doesn't that mean that you're also part mongrel?"