"Soo, did I miss something? Is it common for you to stop planes?"

"Oh uhm, can't say I've stopped a plane before." Amelia sheepishly answers while jumping over a piece of rubble, "And if you're wondering, the others also didn't know I could do that, or at least I think they didn't, so you didn't miss a lot."

"I knew there was something off about you." Natasha says, earning a grin from Lia.

"Well, you are a spy, I would be disappointed if you didn't. And that's why you scare the Godric out of me."

The redhead huffs a laugh, an amused grin on her face, "You see, it's when you say stuff like that-"

Amelia laughs and then looks at the captain for his thoughts about it. Steve looks back and says, "Look, I don't care whatever that was, as long as you can do more of it." He sounded serious but the witch could see a small smile on his face as he turns left, with the others following his lead.

"Sure," Amelia was surprised at how quickly Steve was letting it go, but then again they did have other things to worry about, "Copy that, Captain."

The streets were a battlefield: cars lit on fire, a few people still searching for cover with pieces of buildings and the street itself blocking the way. Steve leads the team as he searches a way through the chaos. They reach a building close to the tower but then stop as an unknown sound echoes through the city. The team looks up towards the source of the sound.

The portal pulses and gleams threatening blue as a large figure appears out of the darkness. A creature that looks like a mechanic whale flies into the air of New York. It was massive but somehow graceful as it swims through the air. Amelia had never seen something so terrifying in her life.

As it flies over them, chitauri soldiers jump off of its skin and dig their sharp claws into the buildings they reach. They break the windows and attack the people still inside. Amelia can hear their screams from all the way down on the streets.

As they look around Steve reaches for his earbud, "Stark, are you seeing this?"

"Seeing, still working on believing." Amelia hears Tony's voice through her earpiece as well. Iron man makes his way towards the huge beast, "Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?"

"Banner?"

"Just keep me posted."

Amelia and the others move to hide behind a taxi. The witch takes this time to tie her hair back. Healing and blood-replenishing potion slide down her throat, followed by a potion to boost her energy. The witch was drinking too much potions in a short time but she could really use a boost right now.

"We've got civilians still trapped up here."

They move to look at the place Clint was referring to but they get distracted by a familiar face flying past them on a space ship. Loki was wearing his battle armor and was causing destruction in the city. Explosions pulverize the streets as no place was spared from the maniacs spear. 

"They're fish in a barrel down there."

Chitauri soldiers fall upon the street, Amelia steadies her wand.

"We got this, It's good. Go." Natasha assures Steve.

"Do you think you can hold them off?"

Clint moves towards another car, his bow ready in his arm, "Captain, It would be my genuine pleasure." 

He flexes his arm and sends his first arrow into the chest of an alien nearby, the arrow releasing multiple shots into the chitauri standing next to it. And the team was off. Steve ran towards a police force nearby. Natasha began shooting with her guns, her shots accurate and fast. And Amelia, she was all over the place.