Plot 2- Chapter 9

It has been a day since the fight and Shivaay was in the office his eyes on the papers before him while his mind in chaos... His sister didn't talk to him since the incident, distancing herself from everyone and looking at the phone... She even refused to eat until he pleaded her last night... saying he will not eat until she does. He thought removing Omkara from her life will be the solution to all the problems... seems like the guy had his claws too deep into her that she looked broken and lifeless without him.

How did he not see before that his sister is being snatched away from him... he should have been more careful...he thought cursing himself. His thoughts were interrupted when Anika barged inside the cabin giving a feeling of dejavu.

Why are people barging on him these days?

"Now what?" he asked tiredly looking into the file again and not sparing her a glance.

The next moment the file was snatched from him and thrown on the couch beside him making him look at her.

"What do you think you are doing... have you gone mad?" he asked angrily.

"That is supposed to be my question... tadibaaz bagad billa.... utho apni jagah see(get up from your place) and come here" she ordered while he raised an eyebrow defiantly.

"Really? Who do you think you are to order me around... know your f*** place... tell me why you are here and then get lost... you don't know me" he said in a chilling tone and Anika seemed to grasp the threat. However, she acted unaffected before she came to the point.

"You must be very happy that you finally got what you wanted" she said and he looked at her frowning.

"Vahi... jo aapne kiya....(The trouble which you created).... separating Omkara from Gauri" she spelled out angrily and he sighed.

"Yes... I am incredibly happy... anything else??"

"How could you be so unaffected?? For a person who loves his sister so much you seriously are ignorant to her pain.... Do you even know what they are going through??"

"My sister and her feelings are genuine.. she is in pain I realize...but that is what is good for her... she will get over your friend and his schemes in no time"

Anika rolled her eyes "Come have a look at Omkara and you will know if he loved your sister any lesser... Mr. Shivaay... naam khuun khandam sab kuch nahi hota hai... (name and lineage is not everything) when you love someone... these things won't matter.. Omkara loves Gauri.. any blind person can see it..."

"And I should believe you... a liar? Someone who doesn't follow professional ethics?" he taunted.

"Hey bhagwan... galati ho gayi humse maaf kardo... ( Oh God... forgive me for my sin) will you taunt me for my entire life for that one mistake of mine??? One mistake and you judge me and my work ethics Shivaay... don't you think you are too prejudiced?"

"I have seen hundreds of people of your class committing the same mistake.... I am not the one to be fooled"

"Aree.... thik hai... galati meine kiya... Omkara ko kyun dosh de raha hai...(okay... let us say I am at fault... why are you blaming Omkara too?) you don't know him at all"

"He is your friend... isn't he...you obviously did what you did to help him"

"Yes... but without his knowledge... he doesn't know that I'm keeping things from him... I just wanted to give them time to open up and realize their feelings.. they liked each other from way before"

"You can't be serious... they knew each other from five days before I met my sister... bloody five days... how is it love?? It was just an attraction which was prolonged because your friend wanted to cash it. He went behind my back like a spineless idiot, putting me in the dark all this time ... he made my sister lie to me"