Plot 2- Chapter 6

Omkara cursed himself for not feeling happy that the one girl he began to like... finally got someone who loved her. He couldn't bring himself to even wish her well or say a goodbye when she started to pack her things getting ready to leave. Instead of solace that she will have someone to take care of her, his heart was filled with dread that he might not get the chance to be with her.

Will she forget him and their relation? Did they even have something between them in the first place? All that has been there were pranks and lies... will she consider them seriously...or will she laugh his feelings off?

Anika came to him to put a comforting hand on his shoulder and he didn't dare look into her eyes... he was in a very vulnerable state and he might embarrass both of them if he did that.

"Om... won't you talk to her? She will leave in a mere ten minutes" said Anika and he nodded his head in a no.

He cannot be that selfish... she suffered enough in her life to deserve all the luxury in the world... now when she is about to get all that... he cannot ask her to reconsider her decision of going with her brother only because he felt that he has feelings for her... only because he felt he could find a family in her.

He smiled as he reminisced his time with her just few hours ago... when he felt he could give her comfort by letting her into his life... and now... she seemed to be far away from his reach... too far away that he wouldn't reach her status in this life time.... How life changes in a span of few hours...

"Gauri.. there is no need to pack anything... we have everything at home... if not... you will have anything you want at your feet in minutes... come soon" said Shivaay impatiently giving a look to Omkara and Anika.

He didn't like the way his sister looked at Omkara when he asked her to come with him to their mansion...not one bit... Did the guy manage to manipulate her mind already?.... in what... five days? Even if he were not a person with meticulous planning and non-emotional thinking...he felt the idea of love in five days will seem absolutely absurd... He isn't going to allow that orphan anywhere near Gauri...he vowed.

"Yeah bhaiyya... I am ready" said Gauri coming out of the room, luggage in hand.

"Khanna... why is my sister holding the bag? Do I need to tell you everything?" he growled and Khanna ran to take the luggage from her.

"Come... let's go" said Shivaay taking her hand when she said in a low voice... "I need to say a proper bye bhaiyya... these people have been nothing but kind to me" she said and he nodded at her.

She went to Shakti and Pinky who looked disturbed... Pinky was already in tears "I didn't know we are to part from you this soon Gauri" she said and Gauri hugged her smiling tearfully.

"I will come and meet you mummy ji... soon" she said and the elder one nodded.

After taking their blessings, Gauri moved to Rudra who merely smiled and hugged her wishing her good luck... she then proceeded to where Anika stood with Omkara.

"Thank you for everything di" she said gratefully and Anika hugged her kissing her cheek.

"Be happy Gauri... I will miss you" she said and Gauri nodded smiling.

When Omkara refused to spare her a glance, she went near him to touch his arm when Shivaay pulled her away.

"Gauri... we will return after you settle down there... this isn't a goodbye... is it?" he smoothly lied and his sister nodded. Giving a final glance in Omkara's direction she walked out with Shivaay who securely held her hand in his.

Once she left, Anika started to explain "I am so sorry Om... I withheld so much from you"

"Since the first time I met Gauri, I found the similarities in personalities between her and Shivaay... when she said that she lived with her chaacha and chaachi in Masuri a village in U.P and about the hard life she endured, I just had to make a few calls before I knew that she was the one we were looking for..." she said