Plot 2- Chapter 3

Dedicated to dibbu-priyu....pri_div... thanks my chutkis.... for always supporting me... thanks for the dedication too... God bless you ❤❤
*******************************************************************************************

"Anika... can you stop complaining now" said Veer rolling his eyes and Omkara chuckled beside him.

"Shut up... I was to come with you to Bareilly... you took Om with you... leaving me all alone to deal with this bagad billa" she complained... for the nth time.

Omkara's smile dropped at the mention of a certain bagad billa and Veer cursed under his breath for putting the call on speaker mode.

"Anika... Om is here" he said in a scolding tone making her bite her tongue.

"Uhh... Om... hi... how are you...missing me?" she said sweetly and the smile returned.

"I am okay Anika... let me brief you about Vijay Bhallad" he said coming to the point.

For the next twenty minutes... they discussed the criminal profile and a plan to arrest him red handed. "Okay... so me and Veer will go first... set the ground in Masuri.... Send the back up soon so that we can ambush him at the right time" said Omkara and his friends agreed.

"Okay... Pinky maa asked me to bring something... I will leave now" Omkara said and left the place.

"You know he gets affected by your bagad billa... why do you keep reminding him Ani" said Veer.

"Are oo... Bhurj khalifa... how would I know you switched on the speaker button... I thought only you were listening"

"Your mouth doesn't have a stop button... don't blame me"

"Don't start now mere Veeru... I am already dealing with the great Shivaay singh Oberoi here... please show me some mercy"

Veer sighed and asked "What does he want today?"

"Aur kyaa... (What else)... he wants us to find his sister... he gave an ultimatum today... the commissioner called our boss and said we have ten days for it" she said tiredly.

"Ten days!!" shouted Veer outraged... "What does he think of himself?... hum police hai ya uske ghar ke naukar...(are we police or his servants?) He might be an influential businessman but he can't keep ordering us Anika"

"Tell me about it... nakhre noorjahan ki..." she said and mocked him "I want results in ten days... I give you ten days... what do you people do, sitting at your desks all day.. go out and search for my sister'"

"It is not like he even gave us proper clues... his father died three years back telling him that he had a teenage sister whose mother he had wronged in his younger age... typical story of rich families... now after being away for almost twenty years, he wants to take care of his sister... the only clue he gives is that she is in Uttar Pradesh with her uncle and aunt and a childhood pic of hers... how are we to get the girls identity in ten days Veer... my head is reeling from morning" she explained tiredly.

"Ask him to go f***"

"Ahh..ahh... no bad words Veeru... bad boy" said Anika clicking her tongue.

"I still remember how he treated Om that day... naam...khoon...khanadam... (name...blood and heritage) is not everything Ani... Om came up in life on his own... that man had no right to insult him that way"

Anika nodded her head felling bad for her friend... that incident was etched onto their brains like a bad memory.

She reminisced how three years ago Shivaay was ordering around in their station in Mumbai when Omkara and Veer came for some official work regarding a case.