Plot 1- Chapter 2

After the heart breaking incident, Svetlana dragged Omkara into her cabin and sat there along with him much to fill in the gossip required for the other staff and teachers.

"See... she took that handsome into her room... what might be happening there" giggled Ridhima.

"Hum tum... ek kamre mein band hoo...." Laughed Ishana at her own joke.

"Omkara is shy right.... May be she is teaching him some much required 'stuff' what say" giggled another.

"Do you people have any shame left?" scolded an elderly or rather a mature staff member named Mithali.

"Mithali mam... you are too innocent... you don't know women like Svetlana"

"And you do? What do you know about her?"

"We know that her husband left her and she joined the school on Omkara's recommendation.... Obviously, she must be returning some favors right"

Mithali sighed in irritation "I can't believe you can stoop so low... is this the way you talk about a colleague...a lady at that.... Svetlana is more than qualified for the job... Omkara just helped her in getting an appointment earlier..."

When the women merely rolled their eyes in disinterest she added "For your information.... Svetlana left her husband because he cheated on her...not the other way round... she is an independent woman who stood for her self-respect... we should encourage her not pull her down with these venomous comments. Can't a man and woman have friendship as the bond between them to help each other? Or are you too experienced in your personal lifes ...Should we discuss what all your husbands do behind your back?"

At the threat, her colleagues hung their heads in shame and Mithali continued "Just because she got a promotion earlier than us doesn't mean she went the wrong way to achieve it. She worked hard for two years and also is most loved by her students. She deserves what she has today. If she is ahead of you it is because you are lazy... now stop the gossip and get back to work"

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Svetlana held her head in her hand and uttered tiredly "Omkara... my head is reeling... can you please stop marching from one side of the room to the other?"

Omkara stopped and looked at her with the same melancholic look he had an hour back.

Svetlana sighed heavily... "This is the limit... Sahil is a kid... a naughty one at that... you don't need to look like your entire world collapsed only because he was close to Gauri"

"Kid?? Madam... does he act like one? and I tolerated him being close to my Gauri...but today he k...k..." he said close to tears unable to complete the sentence and Svetlana gave him a disbelieving look.

"He kissed" she started.

"Shhh... no... don't say it... Meine use chua tak nahi ...aur vo bigda hua bacha use...(I hardly even touched her and this spoilt kid has) ...." he shook his head warding off the image.

"Seriously now?? Are you kidding me?... he is a kid as you said... now leave it and cheer up will you Omkara?"

"Kya dushmani hai use mujhse madam... jab dekho chipka hua rehta hai...(What enmity does he have with me madam... he sticks to her like glue every time I come to see her)"

"Okay enough... You anyways are not going to do anything except sitting here and sulk...I am going to Gauri and telling her that you love her... the rest is in her hands" she said getting up while Omkara ran after her pleading a no.