Plot 2- Chapter 1

Location: Ghaziabad railway station, UP.

"Daksh...I am waiting for you at the railway station.... Where are you?" asked a girl dressed in a wedding lehenga, a heavy bag in hand looking like a model for a jewelry ad turning heads of people in her direction.

"Gauri... I saw you... I am coming your way in a few seconds" said the man and hung up the call.

True to his word, the man reached her and she smiled at him hugging him. He hugged her back and said "Gauri... did you bring all the jewelry with you?" he asked and she nodded her head in a yes.

"Good.. come we should get into the train" he said taking the bag from her.

As they boarded the train and settled in their seats it started its journey to a destination unknown to her. Gauri looked at the large bulky men before her and gave them a doubtful smile which they didn't bother to return.

"Daksh... your friends look scary... where are they from?" she whispered leaning to his side.

"Don't mind them Gauri.... they will just help us in getting married and settle down in the new city... we both are new to the city environment right" he told her and she nodded her head

"Daksh....Where are we going to? What are we going to do there? When are we going to get married? Where are we going to live after that... should both of us start working? How much salary is needed to..."

"Gauri.. gauri... stop baby... take a breath" Daksh asked her with a smile and she took in a large breath as told to fill her lungs.

"Good... I will explain everything once we reach there... till then keep quite... can you do that for me?" he asked and she nodded her head with a smile.

"Can I use the washroom?" she asked and he nodded getting up to take her there. "I will go.. you sit" she said and walked through the compartment which was nearly empty except for one or two occupants other than those five bulky men with Daksh and herself.

She finished her business and exited the bathroom when she heard a distinctly gruff voice which she knew definitely belonged to one of the bears sitting with them.

"Yes sir... she is beautiful... Daksh did do a great job this time... we are in for a jackpot" he said and she rushed from there having heard enough.

She hurriedly walked to her place and removed her bag from under the seat.. "When is the next station coming" she asked the cheater.

"Why Gauri? why do you appear so agitated?" he asked in his ever calm voice and she glared at him.

"Itna besharam insaan ko mein kabhi aank tak na doon... tujhse pyaar kaise kiya humne... ye hame samajh nahi aa raha hai (I wouldn't have lifted an eye to disgusting people like you.... Who did I ever love you I what I don't understand)" she said and he looked shocked for a moment before he smiled.

"Ohh... you fnally know... I am sick of answering your questions anyway... Sit quietly and don't create a scene" he threatened and she spoke back "Kya kar loge( what will you do?)"

"Bahut kuch kar sakta huun sweetheart (I can do many things) but I don't want to have any less of a bargain by raping you now... innocent girls have a high demand in the market" he said and she gasped at the meaning.

She slapped him across the face and kicked the gruff guy who came to stop her. As the rest of the men reached out to her, she ran past them running away her heavy lehenga decreasing her speed... nevertheless she crossed the next compartment and was about to run past the washroom when she hit against a hard chest and two strong hands steadied her.