-19-

Knock, knock

Kelley leans over and kisses Emily on the cheek, "She's here."

"Well, d'oh."

Kelley rolls her eyes at her girlfriend before getting up from her place on the couch beside Emily and walking over to the door, opening it and revealing Dakota standing there.

Kelley smiles at Dakota and hugs her before stepping back to allow her to enter the apartment.

Right away as she does so, her eyes lock on to Emily's and Kelley can feel the tension emitting off her girlfriend. She walks over, leans down and kisses Emily, knowing that it will help towards easing Emily's initial hesitations. Emily smiles at Kelley before standing up and walking towards the Canadian hockey player.

Dakota puts her bags down and watches the event unfold, knowing what Kelley told her about Emily being slightly insecure in their relationship, she can't help but smile when she sees Kelley kiss her in an attempt to ease the mood.

Dakota: Nice to see you again Emily.

Emily: Nice to see you too, Dakota. So, umm, how you been?

Dakota: Good, you?

Emily: Good. So, do you have plans while you're here or are you planning on going anywhere?

Dakota: No, I'm an open book; I had thought that perhaps Kelley would be able to guide me towards the places to see and go. Do you have any suggestions?

Emily: Not really, no, but, I'm sure that KO and Pressy will be able to give you some.

Dakota turns towards Kelly, "Pressy?"

Kelley: She means my roommate, Christen Press. I told you about her, didn't I?

Dakota nods, "Yeah, I remember now."

Kelley heads into the kitchen to refill her drink, "Bear, you thirsty?"

Dakota: Yeah, some water would be awesome right now, I went through my car stash earlier.

Kelley tosses her a bottle, "Important to stay hydrated."

Emily nods, "Yep."

All three make their way over to the couch and grab a seat.

Kelley: Don't worry, Bear, Em isn't going to bite; at least she told me she wouldn't. Unless you want her to because well that might be kinda hot.

Emily smacks her arm with Kelley letting out a loud, "Oww! What was that for?"

Emily looks at her and doesn't respond causing Dakota to laugh.

Dakota: So, I figured while I was here to check out some sights and I guess I'll be able to watch one of Kelley's games, seems only fair, after all, I dragged her to several of mine when she was in Montreal.

Kelley: Please, don't remind me, that one arena was freezing! Seriously it was like they had the ac on and cranked to the max!

Dakota laughs, "Or you're just a wimp who didn't dress warm enough, even after being told to do so."

Kelley: Says the one who wears how many layers at all times.

Dakota: It's called dressing according to your surroundings and you never seemed to have a problem with helping me remove those layers, O'Hara.

Emily: Ok, enough! I don't want to hear about your sexcapades!

Dakota: I'm sorry Emily, I'll try and keep my comments to a minimum, it's just kinda hard as KO and I had a pretty active sex life. I'll do my best to respect your relationship while I'm here, ok?