-3-

Kelley, Alex and Allie sit on the bed pondering the events of the last 24 hours. 

Kelley: My Mom is going to kill me when she finds out I got married in Vegas of all places and to a stranger no less. I'm going to be disowned.

Alex: Um Kel, it appears as though the ring isn't your only new addition.

Kelley: What else? Do I even want to know?

Alex: You got inked.

Kelley: Please tell me it's not a naked lady!

Allie: Nope, but that would have been fun listening to you tell others why you got it. It looks like, a bear paw or claw does that mean anything to you? It's actually kinda badass looking.

Kelley: No, should it? I mean if I got it permanently etched on my back it has to be important. I wish I could remember what happened last night.

Alex: Kel, get yourself dressed. Allie can you grab the certificate and anything else you see that might help to identify Kelley's wife. 

Alex laughs as she says the last part, drawing a look from Kelley. 

Alex: Hurry up, we'll go down to the front desk and see if we can get any more information and maybe if you're good we'll get you some coffee.

Kelley's face lights up at the word coffee and she finishes putting her clothes and shoes back on.

Kelley: Coffee, yes, please! Anyone, got gum or breath mints? 'Cause I got some serious morning breath going on at the moment.

Allie passes her some breath mints, which Kelley promptly puts in her mouth.

Kelley: Much better, thanks.

The three players take the elevator down to the lobby and walk over to the concierge desk. It's the same gentleman that Alex and Allie spoke with earlier.

Concierge: I see that you were able to locate your friend.

Alex: Yes, we did, thank you. Would it be possible if we give you a room key for you to tell us the name it was booked under?

Concierge: Normally, no, but I'm assuming you are checking out correct?

Kelley nods in response to the question.

Concierge: Then I can check the account and see if there are any additional charges to the room.

Alex: Perfect.

Concierge: Ok, so there are no extra charges and the room was booked under the name of Kelley O'Hara. Is there anything else I can do for you ladies today?

Alex: Not at the moment, thank you for all your help.

Concierge: You are welcome, I hope you enjoyed your stay at the Excalibur.

The three women walk through the lobby towards the front door of the hotel and stand on the sidewalk outside. 

Allie: Where are we going now?

Alex: We need to head back to our hotel and check-in with Sonny, she's been really worried. Not to mention that Worms is in bad need of both a shower and toothbrush. The mints aren't doing the job.

Kelley: Don't forget the coffee!

Alex and Allie shake their head at her comment.

Alex: We would never forget the coffee, Worms, now, how about we let you get cleaned up, then we can all get something to eat and regroup.