-21-

A couple of hours later after Tobin and Christen have had time to absorb what they saw in Kelley's bedroom, they hear the door open as Emily makes her way out of the bedroom to use the bathroom. 

Emily doesn't notice her USWNT teammates sitting and watching until she comes back out of the bathroom and is met by the sight of Christen standing in the hallway. 

Christen: Get KO out here, we need to talk, now!

Emily seeing Tobin looking over Christen's shoulder and knowing that it's very unlike the Royal's player to speak so strong or forcefully does exactly what is asked of her. As she makes her way back into the bedroom, she collects clothes off the floor and throws them at her girlfriend, "Kel, get up and get dressed; Pressy wants to speak with you and she isn't in a good mood."

Kelley turns over in the bed and smiles at the sight of Dakota being there beside her, "What time is it, Sonny?"

Emily: It's almost three in the afternoon. 

Dakota sits up, "Crap, I should have already been gone and on the road." She smiles at Kelley and Emily, "Although, I guess I have a pretty good reason for not adhering to my schedule, don't I?" 

Kelley and Emily both nod at her comment. 

Dakota: Would it be possible for me to grab a shower before I head out? 

Kelley: I guess it would be too much to ask for all of us to shower together huh?

Emily and Dakota both look at her and shake their heads in disbelief that the defender would think of that of all things in the current moment. 

Emily: Both of you get your asses up and moving and I'll make us some coffee. 

Emily leaves the room, while both Kelley and Dakota finish gathering up their clothes from last night and put them on. Kelley heads into the bathroom first to make herself presentable and Dakota out to the living room to grab her bag and await Kelley's exit from the bathroom. Kelley emerges from the room and Dakota quickly enters and closes the door behind her.

Emily hands Kelley a cup of coffee as she makes her way to the living room and they grab a seat on the couch, with Tobin fist-bumping them both, much to Christen's displeasure. 

Tobin laughs, "Didn't think you had it in you Sonny and with the hottie goalie no less, nice!"

Christen: Tobs!

Tobin shrugs, "Sorry Chris, but even you can't deny how hot that looked seeing them all wrapped up in each other." 

Kelley and Emily smile and nod while Christen gives her girlfriend the evil eye. 

Christen: We need to talk about what happened here last night.

Kelley: Well, Pressy,  when three people are attracted to each other...

Christen: KELLEY BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE!

Kelley shrugs, "I was being serious; because we had some serious fun last night, right, Sonny?" 

Emily smiles and nods, causing Tobin to laugh. 

Christen: I don't want to know the sordid details of your sex life, I just want assurances that it's not going to become a regular thing.

Kelley: Pressy relax, it was a one-time-only thing. I promise you that it will never happen again. And how exactly do you know what did or didn't happen last night as I sprung for a room for the two of you at an expensive hotel?

Christen: I'm really glad that you did that because we definitely didn't need to be here to see or hear any of you in action. And we know or assume to know as the apartment was quiet when we got back and Dakota's stuff was sitting out untouched. She has mentioned that she planned to leave this morning, so it was weird that her belongings were still here. I thought to check your room to ensure that nothing was wrong or that plans hadn't changed and was instead met by the sight of the three of you laying naked in your bed.