-8-

Kelley and Emily sit down and eat while both scroll through their phones in search of things that they can do together before heading to the hockey game. 

"Darn it!" 

"S'up, KO?" 

Kelley: I wanted to check out the Haunted Museum, but it doesn't open until 1 and that's what time the game starts at.

Emily: That sucks, but I think I found something even better than the Haunted Museum. There's a Hunger Games exhibit at MGM. Wanna check it out?

Kelley: I wonder if you get to actually shoot a bow and arrow like Katniss? Because that would be totally awesome!

Emily: Um, I kinda hope not because we don't exactly have the best track record when it comes to using or shooting weapons. 

Kelley: True, but you only live once, Sonny and I want to do as much as possible in that timeframe. Okay, so how about we check out the Hunger Games exhibit, then do Flylinq and then onto the arena for the hockey game. 

Emily: Sounds like a plan to me.

The pair of soccer players head out for a couple of hours of adventures prior to meeting up with Alex and Allie at T-Mobile Arena for the hockey game.

Alex: So, what did you two get up to today? We didn't get any calls, so we're going to assume you kept everything on the up and up.

Kelley: Really, Janice; we are more than capable of being good and following the rules, sometimes, you know. 

Alex and Allie both laugh.

Emily: Kelley and I went on the Flylinq, it was so cool! And also to the Hunger Games display at MGM, they had all the different outfits they wore in it even Katniss' fire dress.

Allie: Sounds like you guys had had fun.

Emily: It was fun until someone decided to see if she could get the Mockingjays to swear and got us kicked out.

Kelley: Come on you wanted to know just as much as I did if they would repeat it.

Emily: Yes, but there were kids in the proximity.

Alex: Big and little from the sounds of it. So much for the two of you behaving yourselves but it's good to see the two of you talking and laughing again. So, are you guys good now?

Emily and Kelley look at each other, smile and nod which makes Alex and Allie smile. 

Allie: So, Kel, out of curiosity which team are you cheering for today?

Kelley: You know I'm cheering the US to win, but also for Dakota to make the saves. I hope she has a good game, as we are going out for supper afterwards and it will suck if she is in a crappy mood.

Allie: So, you decided to actually date your wife?

Kelley: Yes, we are going to try dating and no she isn't holding signing the papers over my head, she offered to sign them and I turned her down for the time being. She gave off a bad first impression and apologized for it and after talking with her a bit more I found myself interested in the possibility of getting to know her even better. I really hope that you will all support my decision and be nice when you meet after the game.

Allie: We'll do our best to make her feel welcome with our group.

Kelley: Thanks.

Alex: You owe me $20 bucks Long, I told you that she would pursue her. Worms has never been one to back down from a challenge.