Chapter 2

5 years later:
Dean is laid back on his chair in the conference room with his eyes shut, there were others occupying each seat around the round table. His brother, Sam to his right and his uncle, Bobby to his left. They listened to the asshole who has embezzled their money make excuses.

"We are terribly sorry, but it was possible to regain only 12 percent of your family's interest. Maybe in future we recommend a more heterogeneous investment portfolio."

Dean nodded as he kept his eyes closed and swirled the whiskey in his hands, before taking a swig. He was so tired of the man's babbling. His eyes snapped open fixing a hard glare at the man "You recommend? This investment was also highly recommended by you."

The guy looked down, Dean knew the guy was scared, if the sweating and trembling could go by anyone's eye. He stood up and look out the big glass window. Outside was beautiful, the city lights glimmimg from buildings, streetlights.

He pushed his hands in his pockets as he turned back "I expect a refund and five percent interest." Dean cut the man's protest saying more loudly "Refund and ten percent interest. Until the end of the month" Dean gestured towards his brother who nodded and in a moment Benny and Cole, were behind the man.

"This conversation is over." Dean glared at the guy, his jaw grinding. He gestured to Benny who nodded and didn't let the bastard get up from his seat. "You can't do this." Dean raised his hand, he didn't appreciate the man's arguing "Sh sh sh."

He looked towards Bobby who opened his case and gave the files. He walked towards the man like a lion eyeing his prey and slipped the file infront of the man tapping it "Have a look"

The man raised an confused eyebrow and opened the file to look at inside contents. Dean roamed around the table carelessly feeling pride at everyone trembling when he passed by. He looked back at the man who took a sharp intake of breath as the files slipped from the fingers.

He looked at Dean sharply and demanded "Are you blackmailing me?" Dean gritted his teeth, the man was signing his own death certificate. Dean smirked as he said smugly "No, I am warning you of the fact what I am capable of since you people seem to be forgetting it." He growled the last part looking around the room.

Every clients heads looked down in submissive manner clearly implementing who's incharge. "So? What's your decision?" The man breathed heavily, dabbing sweat from his face, his voice quivered "R-Refund and f-five percent interest."

Dean smirked as his round around the table ends and he sits back in his chair. "It's good you realised your place in time because it's quite a work to set plastic sheets" he said in mocking tone enjoying when the man's scent came out terrified.

When everybody left, Dean was alone in the room gazing out the glass sipping his whiskey, Sam left to deal with the papers with Benny escorting him while Bobby reported back to Crowley.

Dean let the burning sensation down in his throat and closed his eyes for a brief moment, he was back again to the day he lost his father. But instead of pain he felt warm as blue eyes looked at him

"Stay. Stay for me"

His emotional turmoil is broken when the door opens and his brother steps. "Dean, don't tell me your still dreaming about your.... blue-eyed angel." Sam teasing voice reached his ears making him smile. Only his brother, Bobby and few selective people were allowed to talk to him like that. If anybody else did then they probably wouldn't have the tongue to talk like that again.

He smirked moving towards the door. He said "You will too when you find the right person Sammy." He can hear Sam huff as the reply came "Don't call me Sammy." Dean looked back at his brother and snorted.