Chapter 5

somewhere that fear paralyzes your body. He always used to snort at that and comment if he was ever in such situations he would have no problem running away. But now, his feet feel jammed to the floor, so he does the first thing that comes to his mind and lets out a blood-curdling scream. 

"Boy, you're a loud one." The Alpha winces, covering his ears caught off guard. Cas takes the chance to run but it's useless because there's another guy behind him, the dark-skinned Beta just rolls his eyes and leaps forward placing something close to his nose.

Cas' nostrils burn at the overpowering smell, he clinches the man's arm to rip it away from his mouth clawing at it, but it's to no avail, the man is stronger than him. He tries to dig his nails in the Beta's eyes, but his body starts shutting off, his fingers unclinching from the arm and eyelids feeling heavier as the world around him goes dark in front of his eyes.

                 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hey, guys. I wanted to say is eventhough I am writing this story, please be careful. Take martial art classes, keep your phone charged, don't wander off to unknown places. Just be cautious because in this situations many people come out alive and many lost.

So always take precautions while going out. I know I sound so....negative maybe or I don't know, but take care of yourself. There has been lot of times when I felt like someone was following me but I took precautions, there is too much bad than good. That's my thinking.

Thank you!!! Share your thoughts in the comments.