Chapter 14

Cas breathed in and out the air, looking down the airline runway. He can feel Dean's body heat behind him, it was surprisingly pleasant. Snapping on black Persol glasses over his eyes, Cas stepped down the stairs gripping the railing.

He strolled towards the BMW X6 parked beside the jet swinging his hips, heels click on the pavement with each step. He figured that he was giving quite a show to Dean of his ass because the man grunts "Cas"

Rolling his eyes he looks back at the Alpha, he knew how much Dean is possessive over him and hates it when Cas stretches his limit. He shrugged his shoulders, uncaring, and opened the door climbing inside.

He looks outside the window as others also climb inside the car. When everyone's buckled in, they start the drive. As the scenery pass, Cas starts recognizing the monuments and that they are in New York.

Cas eyes snap to Dean as he asks "Why are we at New York?" Sam has not given him much information just that they are going offshore.

Dean turns to him and gives him a confident smirk '"We're meeting an important client. His name's Balthazar."

"He's a politician, recently he has helped us a lot. Since the elections are coming, I have decided to help him with campaign strategies."

Cas nods along but it surely comes to him as a surprise that Dean is involved in politics. Though the Alpha did say he's wealthy which means good financial banking. But this is also so disconcerting, he asks worrying his bottom lip between his teeth "Is this 'friend' of yours is also...involved in your...mob business and drug trafficking?"

Dean's lip tick upwards and he lets out a huff of a laugh "No, they're clean if that's what you're asking. Even by having affiliation with people like me, they're something that our country really needs. Involved in charity works, funding for children's education, helping homeless off the streets with their programs."

"Okay, so I'm guessing you won't actually tell me about this person."

The car halts to a stop, Cas turns his eye to see they're at an Italian restaurant. He looks back at Dean who smiles at him "You would be guessing right but before that, I am taking you for lunch as our proper first date."

                 ******************
"So tell me, how did you get started working as sales director or do you have any aiblings?"

Cas looked up at Dean, his cheeks stuffed with pasta. He swallowed embarrassed when Dean chuckled and wiped sauce from the corner of his lips.

He gulped everything down with water and laid in the chair, his bareback touching the cold metal of the chair. He narrowed his eyes at the man "Why do you want to know?"

Dean lifted his mug of coffee to his lips, staring at him with raised eyebrows "Didn't I explain about getting to know you?"

"I...um" Cas frowned "Y-You did. But.."

"Did not believe I was serious?" The mobster shrugged "I was, Cas. I am"

Cas nodded, licking his lips uncomfortable at the undivided attention Dean was giving him. "Well... I do have siblings, 2 exactly. They are kind of the reason for my job."

He smiled recalling his memories "I was always good with bargaining, negotiating, though my communication skills ar ea 'little rusty'." Casp quoted  with his fingers.

"How old were you when you started?"

Cas shrugged cutting the meatball with his fork "Twenty. Started as an internship but now I'm one of the best employees."

Dean rested his elbows on the table, smiling lightly at Cas "That's impressive. Really, working at one of the global companies at such young age, your parents must be proud."