Chapter 15

When Dean opened his door after getting freshly showered, he did not expect to see this. Cas, his omega going into sudden heat and moaning for him to mate the omega.

It was the golden opportunity when Cas leaped into his arms but contrary to everything Dean didn't want to take it. No matter how hard he was going looking at his disheveled omega, he restrained it. Cas's face has turned to a beautiful shade of crimson, and whenever Dean took a breath in, his mouth watered at the smell of sweet honey, Apple pie on his omega.

"Alpha, Take me.." He looked down at his omega amazed, trying to believe he didn't overhear something. He controlled himself, his stomach churned and his dick hardened with a throbbing pulse.

Shaking his head he reaches down and picks up Cas bridal style walking back towards omega's room with an only towel covering up his junk.

He tried not to shout at the omega for even getting out of the room in this state. Dean growled at his omega who was laying little pecks on his jaw, if this was some another time he would've jumped at the chance.

The omega seized his actions pouting sadly at Dean. The Alpha licked his lips when his cock twitched at the lustful look in Cas's eyes. The pupils were dilated to showing only a ring of blue. He looked ahead to not crumble so fast to those innocent eyes.

He gritted his teeth angrily on seeing the door still open to Cas's room. There was this pleasant feeling that he is omega's first choice on trusting someone with his heat but there could have been worst consequences if another Alpha was nearby and have sniffed his angel.

He kicked the door close more forcefully than possible, thinking of Cas with someone else had his blood boiling. Maybe his omega has sensed his anger because he started to snuggle more to him and whimper lightly spreading his glorious pheromones.

Dean let out a chuckle at the act but it saddened when he thought how this Cas was only seeing him as an Alpha, not as his Alpha. It was just the basic need of having closure to an Alpha not mate. Sighing he put Cas back on the bed, smiling faintly when the arms around his neck tightened as his omega whined. "Don't leave Alpha..."

Dean gulped, he was on the edge of taking Cas but if he did, he would never be able to forgive himself for the fact that he took advantage of someone's bad state, especially his omega. He pulled away from Cas's hand, cupped him around his jaw gently to make his omega look at him.

He exhaled caressing the blush over Cas's cheek, his heart stuttered when his omega leaned to it happily mewling. "I am not leaving sweetheart, I am going to take care of you."

Dean couldn't describe the feeling when Cas beamed at him, eyes lidded but bright enough and the aroma around the room was soothing his Demon wolf. In a flash, Cas arched his back as fluffy kitten ears, claws and tail started sprouted from his body.

"Alpha...Knot me..please" He was baffled at his own power to control himself for this long. His dick was filling up as he pushed Cas back on the bed gently. His mouth watered when the omega took that as a hint and turned onto the bed in a presenting position with his butt in the air, tail swinging and head smushed in the pillows peering at him under his soft black eyelashes.

Dean picked the room service phone to order some heat meds, he groaned when Cas's hand came close to his cock. "Alpha..." He grabbed the hand, glaring at Cas but resisting, that sweet face was unbearable for him.

"Omega" He commanded in a stern voice when Cas tried to reach at him again. Dean let out a breath of laugh when Cas accepted the defeat and turned away from him like a petulant child. At least they were safe for now, after ordering the meds he focused back on Cas.