34 + 35 (Jemi)

Joe's cell phone rings.

"Hey Nick. What's up?"

"Hey, What are you doing tonight?" Nick asked his older brother, Joe.

"Just going to watch a movie or two with Demi."

Nick smirks.

"What, why are you smirking?"

"Are you forgetting that our rooms were next to each other and whenever Demi would come over to "hang out and watch movies with you" there were convenient earthquakes that happened while everyone was asleep" Nick reminded Joe.

"Well what can I say? We do live in California and it's a good thing we don't live at home anymore." Joe replied cheekily.

"Alright, well don't stay up too late because tomorrow we have an early meeting at 8 am, don't be late."

"I know mom, see you tomorrow" Joe said goodbye as he pulled into Demi's apartment building garage.

--------

"Hey baby" Demi answered the door for her boyfriend of almost two years.

Joe leaned in to kiss her hello and followed Demi inside.

"Can you stay over tonight?" Demi asked.

"I don't know babe, I have an early meeting"

"Please" Demi begged with a pout.

"Alright, only because I can't seem to ever say no to you"

"Yay. Want to watch a movie?"

"Sure, what movie?"

"It doesn't matter. We're not really going to be seeing much of it"

Joe laughed at that and exclaimed, "I'm surprised your neighbors don't hate us!"

"They're all senior citizens, they don't hear a thing" Demi winked before starting to make out with Joe.

Can you stay up all night? (All night)

Fuck me 'til the daylight (daylight)

Thirty-four, thirty-five

--------

7:35 am

Demi's apartment building

Joe's cell phone rings.

"Joseph, you better stop whatever you're doing with Demi and make your way over to this meeting!" Nick stated.

"Crap, what time is it?"

"7:35, if you leave now, you will only be ten minutes late. Bye"

"I need to shower and head out Dems"

"Can I join you?"

"Demi-"

"I'm kidding, relax. I have had more than enough of you. Go shower, I will make you some coffee."

"You're the best and even though I'm going to be late, it was worth it"

--------