Chapter 38: The war that ended it all...

Dorephan's POV

"Grandfather!" All three of my grandchildren came running up the stairs, and all three were in... battle armor?

"Zippora, Link, Zelda, what in Hylia's name are you doing?" I looked them over as Zippora heaved one of her mother's largest swords off of her back.

"We're gonna go fight!" She raised the sword, almost losing her balance since it was so heavy.

"No you aren't! And Zippora, where did you get that?!" I leaned over to examine it, and it was clearly the sword I had seen Sidon holding a few weeks prior.

"I found it in father's ro-" The ground shook hard enough to practically knock Zelda off her feet and cause Zippora to drop her sword, breaking a piece off the tip.

"The Divine Beasts have made their first strike. I'm thankful he made it on time and unharmed." I sighed, relieved that my son had gotten his first attack out and proud as well, but that didn't mean the battle was over.

"What about mo-" Zippora started to say, but was cut off mid sentence by Link.

"Well come on! We'll be safe grandfather!" Link ran down the stairs, and the other two ran after him.

"ZIPPORA, ZELDA, LINK! GET BACK HERE!" I called out to them more than enough times, but it was no use. I told Bazz to get his crew and chase after them since I couldn't.

Now not only was I worried about my son and daughter in law, I was also worried about my grandchildren. And according to Kyri, Rhoam and Mizune went with them as well.

Sidon's POV

The battle was moving at rapid speed, and within less than an hour the divine beasts were already nearly at Hyrule Castle.

I was still worried about my family, but I had to keep it together to save everyone. And apparently Riju's husband had also been trapped for a matter of years, so she knew the pain and fear I had.

We had already struck once, and soon after Ganon retreated out of the Castle to switch into his Dark Beast form, as Link once called it before. And we were going to have to strike again.

Through all the chaos and armies rushing to help with the fighting, three swords stood out to me. One blue, one green, and one purple, all glowing brightly. I had to wonder about them.

But my time to wonder was cut short, as the voice I heard threw everything off.

"Fire!" It was undoubtedly Mipha's voice, as the Divine Beast readied it's power and blasted it towards the monster.

And then the triforce could be seen, bright and golden. But wait... two? It came from two different places and that means... It wasn't just Zelda. The only other holder of the Triforce was Rhoam and that could've meant- no. My children wouldn't have just run out into battle, right? But I also noticed something else.

The blue, green and purple swords were glowing brighter than before, and the only things visible in the golden light. And then everything went white, and then black.

_______
Ayyy I'm back

And now I'm gone again