Chapter 16: Shared Birthday

You woke up in the middle of the night to a random, quick and sharp pain. It went away as quick as it came, so you thought nothing of it. But you had woken Sidon up.

"Hey, are you okay dear?"

"I'm fine." You looked at the clock. 12:00 AM. "Happy birthday love." You leaned over and kissed him.

"Thank you honey." Sidon hugged you, and fell back asleep with you in his arms. You took a bit longer to fall back asleep, but you did.

You woke up not even an hour later when the pain came back, worse than the first time.

"_____, what's wrong?"

"Sidon, I think..." Sidon got up and went to pick you up, but noticed the bed was wet around you.

"Okay, we gotta go." He picked you up, and rushed down to the medics.

"Prince Sidon! Princess _____! What are you doing here so late?" Chelsi asked.

"_____'s in labor! Get everything ready now!" Sidon got you to your room, and the doctors were already there.

"Alright, so we should be ready now and-"

"How long will this take?" You groaned.

"Could be more than a day." Chelsi answered.

"More than a day?!" You flipped out and Sidon held your hand and put the other on your cheek.

Nearly 18 hours later

"You're doing great sweetheart!" Sidon was being encouraging as he could, and you were in too much pain to stop and show him any affection for it whatsoever.

You screamed and squeezed Sidon's hand. Then there was silence. Then crying.

"It's a girl!" Chelsi exclaimed. Another doctor took her, and Chelsi got ready for the second one.

Shortly after

"It's a boy!" Chelsi smiled and handed the baby to the other nurse. You let yourself completely relax. Sidon kissed your cheek.

"You did amazing honey."

"Wow, that took less time than normal." Chelsi looked at the clock and then a clipboard.

"Good." You threw you're head back and closed your eyes. You woke up to a dim room, and Sidon was sitting next to you.

"Hi darling." He smiled and cupped your cheek. You leaned into his hand and sighed.

"I'm sorry you didn't get to enjoy you're birthday honey..."

"What do you mean? This was the best birthday present I could ask for. Well, hearing you scream like that seriously had me panicking and worried, but we have two kids now."

"Right. Are they both doing okay?"

"Miklo said they're in absolutely perfect health."

"Thank Hylia." There was a knock on the door, and Sidon answered. Miklo and Chelsi came in, each with one of the babies.

"Hey you two, ready to meet you're children?" Miklo asked. You both nodded. Miklo handed Sidon your daughter, and Chelsi handed you your son. They both left the four of you alone for a bit.

"She looks a lot like you." Sidon smiled.

"He looks a lot like you." You looked at your son, who looked more zora than hylian. He had a red tail like Sidon, shark shaped too, but your eye color. (Whatever it happens to be) He looked mostly zora, his eyes being really the only exception.

Your daughter on the other hand, looked more hylian. She had your hair color, but yellow eyes like Sidon. She also had fins, but other than that she was practically the opposite of her brother.

"Happy birthday to my three favorite people." You kissed Sidon, and then both of your children's heads. It was all just as perfect as you knew it would be.

Got in two baby related chapters today so hope that's enough to repay me having not posted for a bit. And yes, I'm not great at writing these kinds of chapters. But anyways I hope your having a great day!✌🏻❤