Chapter 19: A Father?!

You and Zelda had been laughing all morning since the twins were with Bazz.

"We're home!!" Sidon exclaimed as he walked in with Link.

"Sidon!" You jumped off the bed and kissed him. Link went over to Zelda and hugged her and she looked at you anxiously. You nodded at her and sat back down.

"Link, I have some news." Zelda bit her lip before continuing. "I'm pregnant." Link looked at her in shock before looking at you and Sidon, who was also in shock.

"I'm... gonna be... a father?!" Link looked at his hands and then at Zelda.

"Yes. Soon." Link smiled and hugged her tightly. You breathed out relieved seeing that he was actually really happy about it.

"Really Zelda?! This is amazing! How long have you known?" Link sat down and held her hands in his while she told him everything.

"I've known since maybe a day after Sidon got to Hyrule. Then I rushed over here. But we checked in with the medics, and I'm about 16 weeks." Link smiled and kissed her, something you rarely saw. But then again, you rarely saw them.

"Well then, we have a baby to prepare for! Wait, _____, did you know?" Link asked, glancing at you.

"Yep! Congrats, bro." You laughed and Sidon hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek.

"Congratulations you two!" Sidon exclaimed.

"Thanks guys!" Zelda and Link said in Unison before Link spun her around and packed up to go.

"Thanks _____." Zelda said as she hugged you. "Also we should really spend more time together!"

"We should! Come over and we can do this again, except the twins will be with Link and Sidon." You both laughed and then she and Link left.

"Will we ever get that joy again?" Sidon asked, hugging you.

"Hm?" You looked up and he chuckled.

"The joy where you come to me and say 'Hey honey, I'm pregnant again!'"

"Of course, someday." You giggled and he rustled your hair. Then there was a knock at the door, and you ran to open it.

"_____! The lynel's been bothering everyone again." Kyri was standing there with her sword all ready to go.

"Alright. One minute then." You ran to get your sword and the two of you then left for Ploymus Mountain.

You told Kyri about Zelda's pregnancy since she had been gone for a while with Bazz and the two just returned last night. Kyri had been busy all morning, whereas Bazz was apparently free to watch the twins.

"Wow, new royal children. That's great!" She pulled out her sword since the two of you were nearing the mountain.

"Ready?" You nodded and the two of you ran in the attack. Kyri attacked the lynel, and you were off guard for one second when it attacked you.

"_____!" She ran to your side and helped you up after killing the lynel. "It's okay, you'll be fine. We gotta get you home."

Kyri managed to get you to the medics, and you were overall fine except for the huge scar on your leg.

"Alright, you just need to be more careful, _____. We're all worried about you." Chelsi sighed. "I'll be right back."

"Okay. Thank you Chelsi." You huffed and Kyri shook her head.

"I'm sorry, _____. This one's on me." You looked over at her guilty face and you sighed.

"No it's not. This isn't on anyone but me." You and Kyri only talked for a few minutes before Chelsi came back.

"Princess _____, we just got some... interesting news back." She looked at her clipboard and then back at you.

"What? Is something wrong?" You looked her over worried something was wrong.

"No, nothing's wrong. Princess _____, you're pregnant."

______
Whoops... another twist😅

Yo welcome