Chapter 20: Everything

You were just sitting in the same room, quietly. Kyri had to leave again with Bazz and Chelsi had left you alone to wait for Sidon. You were still trying to put your thoughts together, and then Sidon walked in.

"_____, I heard you were here from the attack." He sat down next to you and put his arm around you.

"Yeah, but that wasn't all..." You looked up and he tilted his head a bit, waiting for you to continue. You stood up and looked back at his confused and curious expression (Which was adorable but that's not the point)

"Hey honey, I'm pregnant again!" You exclaimed throwing your arms open. Sidon's look of confusion quickly turned into a smile and his eyes lit up.

"Wait really?" He got up and hugged you, but once he looked back at your face he got a look he wasn't expecting. Worry. "Aren't you happy dear?"

"I mean, of course. But Sidon, we already have two kids that are still little. We'll be juggling three kids. Two wild toddlers and a newborn." Sidon sighed and nodded.

"We can do it. I know it." Sidon kissed your forehead and you smiled.

"You're right. We got this." Just then, Chelsi walked back in.

"_____, Sidon, we just got some more results back. You both might want to sit down for this." You and Sidon sat down on the bed and she continued. "This may come as a complete surprise, and it will to everyone, but you're having twins again."

"Wait, what?!" Everything overwhelmed you at that moment and within seconds you passed out.

Like an hour later

You had been awake just a few minutes, and Sidon ran to get you water. You were trying to process it and wondering how it was even possible.

"Here's your water darling." Sidon set the water down on the table and kissed your cheek before heading for the door again.

"Wait, where are you going?" You took a sip of the water before looking back at him.

"I have a meeting. My father said it couldn't wait. I'll only be a bit dear." He hurried off to his meeting, and almost immediately after Link came in.

"Hey _____. Sidon told me you guys were having twins again." He said as he sat in the chair to the left of your bed. You nodded. "How are you feeling about it?"

"Overwhelmed." You said, taking another drink of the water. "I hope you and Zelda have triplets." You giggled and Link rolled his eyes.

"I doubt it." He folded his arms with a smile and you shook your head.

"If it's possible for me to have twins twice in a row, you might as well have three." Link nodded and as much as he seemed to dislike the thought, he knew you were right.

"Yeah yeah, Zelda's chance of having triplets is higher than you having twins twice. Doesn't mean it'll happen." You looked at him and raised your eyebrow. There was a few second pause before you spoke.

"Watch her have quadruplets." Link practically choked on his drink, and set it down on the small table next to him once he took a breath.

"That isn't gonna happen." He acted as if he hadn't just completely made a fool of himself and you just laughed. "Besides, I just found out today that we're having a baby. I'm not worrying about that chance just yet."

"Hey, I found out I was having twins 20 minutes after I found out I was even having a baby!" Link agreed with your point and just as he was about to speak, Bazz came in.

"Excuse me, Master Link, Lady _____, a young girl has just arrived at the domain asking about the both of you." You and Link looked at eachother and then back at Bazz in confusion.

______
Gonna have to do a part 2 of this! It'll be soon!