Chapter 33: Her

"Dorephan, this is Scarlett. My daughter." Chrystal showed Dorephan the young child in her arms. You were right beside her, making sure she knew she had you.

Your parents were supportive, but they were busy and weren't able to come on this specific occasion. Link on the other hand... was angry. Could've just been shock, but he was angry.

"She's a beautiful child, Chrystal. I hope she's as incredible as the ones before her." You both smiled and looked down at the little girl. She was absolutely precious.

Sidon's POV

I woke up early in the morning, I figured I had had enough sleep. I walked downstairs to get some breakfast, but a guard stopped me at the balcony.

"King Sidon!" He bowed and I gave a small nod.

"Goodmorning, sir." He looked at the entrance, where two guards were speaking with a woman.

"A woman is here looking for you." I froze. Was it...?

"Who...?" I asked, still practically frozen.

"I don't know, but the guards downstairs should." I nodded.

"A-Alright. Thank you sir." I waved and started down the second flight of stairs slowly. Then I heard my father call me, so I ran back up quickly.

"Yes father?" I asked, completely out of breath by the time I got to the top. He looked confused.

"Sidon, what's wrong? Did you run here? It wasn't urgent." He leaned back in his chair and watched me basically flip out.

"But I think _____ might be here! A woman is at the gate looking for me!" My father's eyes widened and he smiled.

"Then go Sidon!" He exclaimed, and I started running back down the stairs.

I picked up pace about halfway down, my claws clicking against the cold marble steps.

Once I got to the bottom, I walked slow again towards the entrance, excited and nervous at the same time.

I could barely get a glance, the two guards were standing close together in front of her.

"Excuse me, I hear someone's looking for me?" I slowly smiled as the two guards moved away. Revealing the woman.

Long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, with bright red lipstick and a fancy gown. So it wasn't _____...

Or even Scarlett, at that matter.

"You must be King Sidon!" She held her hand out and I hesitantly shook it.

"I am. And who are you?" She looked an awful lot like Link...

"I'm Chrystal! _____ and Link's younger sister, if you would remember us at all." I was shocked. Completely and entirely shocked.

"If I remember you at all?!" I hissed, and she just raised her eyebrow, a hand on her hip. Sassy, just as I remember her...

"I... come with me." I led her to my father's chambers and once we got to the top, the expression on my father's face was pure confusion.

"Dorephan!" She smiled, and he waved at her before looking back at me.

"So it wasn't _____?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"Wait, what? Did you think I was _____?" We both nodded and she laughed. "Haha! Oh, that's a good one, talk about comparing night and day over here!" She laughed a bit more before stopping. "Wait, why did you think I was _____? Is she not here?"

"Chrystal, listen..." My father was quick to cut me off.

"Chrystal?! I thought you had been killed during the Calamity, child!" He looked closer at her and she nodded.

"Shrine of -"

"Resurrection. With Link and Scarlett." I sighed. She nodded again and inhaled deeply.

"Yes. But still, where is Link and _____? And Scarlett?" She asked, and there was a bit of fear in her voice.

"Well Scarlett's in Rito village with my children and Link's, along with some family friends. Link is trapped in Hyrule Castle with Zelda and _____... we don't know where she is." Chrystal froze.

"What do you mean you don't know?! That's my older sister! She can't just be gone!" She started flipping out at father and I, so we had to sit her down and explain the whole thing. She was rather quiet when we finished though.

"So... I... don't even know what to say." She managed to finally say.

"Relatable." My father sighed and nodded.

"Hopefully she'll return soon." I put my head in my hands.

"You two remained close, huh?" She asked and I looked up, ready to speak but my father-

"Close? He married her for Hylia's sake! He loves that girl more than anything else in Hyrule!" Chrystal's eyes widened and a small smile returned to her lips.

"Wait, you're her husband?" I nodded and her smile got bigger. "I knew she'd find someone great."

"Oh I'm the lucky one." I chuckled. "_____'s incredible. I don't know what I actually did to deserve her."

"Well good for you two! Wait, you said you had kids?" She tilted her head and my father laughed.

"Did they?" I looked up and laughed a bit at his remark before looking back at Chrystal.

"We have four. Two sets of twins." She folded her arms, her smile never fading.

"Dang. What about Link, huh? Did he wind up with Zelda?" I nodded and she looked shocked. "Ha! I called it! And how many kids did they have?"

"One son. Prince Rhoam." She breathed out and smiled.

"Wow. I can't believe all of this, everything I've missed. Where's my Scarlett again?" She asked, moving her hair out of her face.

"Rito Village with the other five children and family friends." She nodded and put her hands on her hips.

"This is great. Everything just seems... so perfect."

__________