Chapter 7: At the Castle

"Link please! Why are you all of a sudden so mean to Sidon?" You asked as you glared at your angry brother. "Answer me!"

"Look _____, it's just... if he can't even be honest to himself, how is he supposed to be honest to you?"

"But you yelled at him. And of all things, about Mipha!" Link looked away.

"You're the one who can't be honest to yourself. You know the truth, and you're just being stubborn about it."

"That's not true."

"See what I mean? Right there. Now I'm heading back to Zora's Domain, whether you like it or not."

"_____, I-"

"_____! Come on!" Zelda called you, and you ran to find her.

"Zelda?"

"You have training to do today! Go find Lyla."

"But I need to head to Zora's Domain!"

"You can do that later. You have training to do right now."

"Fine. Lyla!"

You looked around for a while before seeing her. Long platinum blonde hair, and deep blue eyes. Very fancy dresser when she wasn't training and stuff like that.

"Lyla! We gotta train!"

"Oh, shoot, that's right... but I promised my niece and nephew I would take them to see my parents today. Okay, a quick half hour shouldn't hurt. Let's go!"

You and Lyla trained for a while, fighting monsters and against each other. But eventually, she had to leave with her niece and nephew, Ella and Evan, to go to her parent's house. Then you grabbed your stuff and tried to make a quick dash to Zora's Domain.

"Lady _____! Where are you going?" A guard stopped you. It was a friend of Link's, his name was Izuko.

"Sir Izuko! I'm just heading out to Zora's Domain!"

"Zora's Domain? Oh, well, Captain Bazz and Sir Muzu came in a bit ago looking for you."

"Really? Where are they now?"

"They're in the dining room with Queen Zelda and Master Link."

"Alright, thank you Izuko!" You waved before running inside to find Bazz and Muzu with Link and Zelda.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here? Izuko told me I was needed."

"Yes, Lady _____, Prince Sidon has requested you meet someone urgently!"

"Okay, then let's go!" You nodded and laughed knowing that Link knew there was no way he could prevent you from leaving.

You followed them to Zora's domain, and were greeted at the entrance by Prince Sidon with his arm around a blue zora. A very pretty blue zora too...

"_____! I'm glad you were able to make it!"

"Yep! Link almost didn't let me leave."

"Well, in any case, I wanted you to meet Princess Ryuu! A zora princess from another civilization far from here."

Wait... are she and Sidon...