Chapter 29: And then there were eight

"How are you feeling?" Scarlett asked. You breathed deep with a smile, which made her smile too.

"I'm feeling fine. But about the Calamity... I'm worried." Scarlett nodded and looked down at her hands. She was scared too, even more than everyone else. She was just a fourteen year old just readjusting to life again with her family. And now... nobody's okay.

"We're gonna figure this out. I promise." She gave a weak yet encouraging smile and Sidon hugged her, as if to say 'It's okay to be scared'. And with that the young blonde burst into tears. "I'm sorry, guys, I just -"

"It's okay, Scarlett. We're all trying to figure this out and get through it. You don't have to apologize for fearing this thing." You gently rubbed her shoulder and she wiped the tears away from her cheeks.

"O-Okay." She laid down next to you and you held her close. You both fell asleep, and woke up not too long later.

"_____? Look who I brought." You looked up, eyes half lidded, to see Sidon walked in with two bundles of blankets. The twins. You quietly gasped and he handed you your daughter.

"Aw their so cute!" Scarlett whispered, looking at the little girl. She had fins and a red shark tail, and yellow eyes like Sidon.

Your second son had fins as well, but his eyes were the same color as yours and his hair was golden.

"Little warriors." Sidon smiled, looking back and forth from both children. Then you heard your other two children that you hadn't seen in days.

"Mommy?" Zippora asked as she slowly walked in. "Mommy!" She ran to the side of the bed and Sidon lifted her up. She immediately went to your side and cuddled up next to you. With one arm holding the baby, you wrapped your free one around your toddler.

"Zuko!" Sidon grabbed Zuko as he ran in and held him with his free hand. "There you two are. Meet your little siblings."

"This is your sister, and that's your brother." Both children looked at the younger ones as if they were the entire world before them. It was adorable.

"Lady Scarlett, we've got Prince Rhoam." Chelsi came in with Rhoam, and Scarlett got up to get him. He wasn't even 2 months old now, and already had neither of his parents. Scarlett had always seen him as a younger brother since Link and Zelda were like her parents.

"Hey little buddy." Scarlett whispered, closing the door.

"And then there were eight." Sidon sighed, and everyone glanced at him before exchanging looks with each other.

"We'll all be fine. We're a team. We've got this." You nodded and Scarlett nodded back.

"Anyways _____, did you have any name ideas?" Sidon asked, looking down happily at his son before up at you again with his huge yellow eyes.

"Hmm..." You thought about it for a couple minutes. Then it came to you. "Link and Zelda."

_____
A lot of this is now being prewritten while I still have time!!!! And sorry this one was shorter, but we gotta make room for the bigger chapters coming in soon. Soon but don't worry.