Last Friday Night (Katy Perry)

This is basically a direct rip from the plot of the music video. Also if you haven't seen the music video, what are you doing, go watch it now! Anyways Kurt plays Rebecca Black and Kevin McHale, Blaine plays Katy Perry, Quinn plays Darren Criss and Sebastian plays the jock (he doesn't have a name).

There's a stranger in my bed

There's a pounding in my head

Glitter all over the room

Pink flamingos in the pool

Blaine woke up with a start. The first thing he noticed was that his head was pounding and hurt like hell. He scoped out his surroundings, he was in his bed, but his room was a mess. Some girls were passed out all around his bedroom and he saw his uncle Kenny passed out in the pool, surrounded by a bunch of flamingo pool floats. Then he suddenly realized that a boy was lying next to him, Blaine turned the boy's head to get a better look at who he was. It was none other than Sebastian Smythe.

A girl Blaine recognized as Quinn Fabray suddenly burst into the room.

"Hey Blaine!" she said, a little too loud for Blaine's hangover.

"What, what happened?" He asked, still trying to remember what had happened the night before.

"Listen," Quinn continued, "I just wanted to thank you for, literally, the best party of all time it was... absolutely incredible. I don't care what anyone says about you, you're actually really cool. BEST PARTY EVER WOO!"

Blaine was flattered by the compliment but was still a little confused about how Sebastian ended up in his bed.

I smell like a minibar

DJ's passed out in the yard

Barbie's on the barbecue

This a hickey or a bruise?

Blaine got up and, stepping over a passed out drunk girl, looked into the mirror.

To put it lightly, Blaine looked like shit. His neck had a big bruise on it (or he hoped it was a bruise). He smelled of all sorts of things, vodka, perfume, smoke, but thankfully not sex. To make sure that nothing happened between him and Sebastian, he lifted the sheets that were covering his legs.

"Thank god, he still has his pants on," Blaine whispered to himself. This lifted a big weight off his shoulders.

Pictures of last night

Ended up online

I'm screwed

Oh well

It's a blacked-out blur

But I'm pretty sure it ruled, damn

Blaine's phone dinged, signaling a notification. He picked up his phone and the new notification read:

INSTAGRAM

@Asian#2_aka_tina liked your photo!

Blaine scrolled down his notification bar further, highly intrigued at what photo she could have liked, he hadn't posted anything recently, had he?

INSTAGRAM

@Rach.Barb.Berry commented: That looks a little irresponsible if I do say so myself.