I promise.

A request I got from ilovelondonmarli

hi can i order a oneshot (Klaine) , ? I don't know if you accepts request but come on... so I don't know if you've seen Friends but there's a scene that I think matches. it would be in season 6 when Dave and Blaine were together, in a moment Kurt and Blaine were alone and ended up arguing there in the middle of the discussion, Kurt says... (an it continues, but it would spoil some of the one shot)

Kurt POV

"Hey Blaine, how are you?" I was meeting Blaine at Scandals. And of course I said yes because the last I heard he was single and he (hopefully) will forgive me.,

"It's great to see you, how have you been?" Why was Blaine being so sweet to me? Shouldn't he hate me?

"I've been... okay. Not great but okay, I guess." Kurt responded. I never hid my feelings from Blaine, and now was no exception.

"That's good to hear. I'm doing okay, myself."

"Why, um... Why did you want to meet me here?" I finally ask

"Kurt I'm... seeing someone. And I wanted to tell you in person because... you know him" On cue, Dave came up behind Blaine and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Oh... hi Dave!" I said sweetly. I liked Dave, we we're definitely friends now, but why would Blaine want to date him... we're so different. I guess he moved on more than I thought.

"Hey Kurt! It's nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you too, Dave." It was genuinely nice to see him, I didn't lie. I just wish he wasn't dating Blaine... but that's not his fault I guess.

"Well I'm going to the bathroom, see you in a moment, babe." Hearing Dave call Blaine 'babe' felt so wrong and awful. There was a long pause of silence before Blaine broke the ice.

"I hope this doesn't make anything weird between us-"

"How could this not make things weird between us, Blaine?" I interrupt him, "You're dating my high school bully. The man you helped me escape from, remember that?"

"I know, I know-" But I cut him off again. I'm too angry to hear his side of the story.

"Do you think it's easy for me to see you with someone else?"

"Hey! It was you who ended it!"

"Because I was mad at you not because I stop loving you!"

"...You still love me?" What I'd said finally hit me. I had admitted to Blaine that I still have feelings for him even though he's dating the man who made my life hell ever single day.

I cringe and looks at the ground, "Yes." I say quietly.

I go up and started walking toward the door, crying. But an arm held him back.

Blaine.

I turn back around to see his shining, loving eyes. It's the same look he gave me right before he kissed me for the first time.

"Someday, sweetheart. I promise." He then kisses me on the cheek and goes back to the bar stool where we were sitting. I watch Dave come out of the bathroom and put his arm around Blaine. He didn't react to his embrace the same way he did when I would hug him, so it gave me a little bit of hope.

I turn around and walk out of the bar, unaware that a pair golden eyes watch me longingly as I leave.

That was fun! Also thank you for the request!

-472 words-