Character Introduction

*THIS BOOK IS JUST A PRECURSOR READ TO ONE I'M GOING TO WRITE LATER*

Like a prequel without what it's prequeling yet--
Or a sequel without what it's sequeling yet--
So it may end in a rather weird or unhappy way, but it will have a second book--
Keep that in mind, because this is a mess--

***

Name: Min Yoongi
Age: 17
Sexuality: Gay
Height: 5'10
Genders: Male alpha

Shy around Jimin at first. Laid back, but not necessarily lazy. He has a crush on Jimin. Unaware that he is an alpha. Friends with Hoseok and Namjoon.

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 16
Sexuality: Gay
Height: 5'6
Genders: Male omega

Pretends to be innocent, but is actually very flirtatious and seductive. He's very slutty behind closed doors, and will stop at nothing to have a big dick when he sees it. Knows he's an omega, but doesn't know what being an omega means. Older brother of Jungkook. Younger brother of Seokjin. Friends with Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook and Seokjin.

Name: Kim Namjoon
Age: 17
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'11
Genders: Male alpha

Pretty open minded and smart guy, with a wise outlook on everything. Very admirable and friendly, along with great at comforting others. He is Seokjin's boyfriend. Aware that Seokjin is an omega. Friends with Yoongi, Hoseok, Seokjin and Jimin.

Name: Kim Seokjin
Age: 18
Sexuality: Gay
Height: 5'9
Genders: Male omega

Great cook, and has a nurturing personality. Introverted, but not necessarily shy. Tries to be open minded. He is Namjoon's boyfriend. Unaware that Namjoon is an alpha. Thinks he's human. Older brother of Jimin and Jungkook. Friends with Jimin, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

Name: Jung Hoseok
Age: 17
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'9
Genders: Male beta

Great dancer with a bubbly personality. In a three way relationship with Taehyung and Jungkook. Knows Taehyung and Jungkook are alpha and omega. Knows he's a beta. Friends with Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin.

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 16
Sexuality: Gay
Height: 5'10
Genders: Male alpha

Bubbly personality, though can be kind of jaded. In a three way relationship with Hoseok and Jungkook. Knows that Jungkook and Hoseok are omega and beta. Friends with Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Seokjin.

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Age: 15
Sexuality: Gay
Height: 5'7
Genders: Male omega

Innocent boy with a big heart. Cares a lot about others, even if he gets hurt by them in the end. In a three way relationship with Hoseok and Taehyung. Knows that Taehyung and Hoseok are alpha and beta, but doesn't know what that means. Younger brother of Jimin and Seokjin. Knows he's an omega, but doesn't know what it means. Friends with Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung and Seokjin.