Chapter 25

Harry walked over to you alone and no one was around so you let out a sigh "You were right." You say and he was shocked

"What?" He says and then you handed him a coded note Cedric gave you to give to him

*What the?* Harry thinks obviously confused he was expecting you to yell and push and hit him again but no? What's happening?

|Harrys pov|

Hermione and Ron were helping me decipher the coded letter and finally after 3 days we got it

Dear Harry Potter,

I know Voldemort is alive so does y/n she knows the truth now, so no need to worry about her trying to kill you I had a talk with her about that, I'm not y/n but you know me I used to go to Hogwarts and everyone thinks I'm dead now but my girlfriend went into the past and saved me now I'm alive honestly isn't she great?

Anyways defeat the weird looking evil guy don't worry y/n is on your side and so am I, even if y/n has to listen to him to make sure me and our kids and her brother stay safe, if I can I'll send you stuff I find out if I can

Cedric diggory

We were shocked "Y/n saved Cedric from dying she went into the past and saved him and brought him to the present time wow I wonder how she did that." Hermione says so shocked and I was as well no wonder this was in code, but how did she go into the past?

I then throw the paper into the fire and watch it burn to ash 'Cedric is alive I can't believe it and he really wanted me to know why? Because he didn't want me to beat myself up inside about me not saving him? But who's body did I bring back then?' I think so confused why don't I remember did she alter my memory or something? 'I'm still so shocked Cedric is alive but y/n seemed to not be able to even function properly without him of course she figured out how to bring him back to her'