Preview for A New Project!

*Hello Miraculous readers! So I know you guys were expecting a new chapter, which is currently in the works, but I wanted to know your opinion on the next project I have planned for this story.

As you know, each Ladybug featured in this story has a story to tell whether you are the smallest bug like Marie or the most misunderstood bug like Antibug.

If you've reading my story, you've met Jeanette Agreste, the granddaughter of Marinette and Adrien and the new Ladybug in the near future. This is her spinoff story and her origins as well. This is a sci-fi take on a future spin! A lot of you have told me that you wanted to see a spinoff starring her, so take a look at the preview and comment below if I should or shouldn't make this a reality.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jeannette! You better make it home after that akuma fight!"

Superior Ladybug could only groan internally as she avoided another blast from the akuma. If her mother was half the woman she was, she would be helping her right now. A blast came from the side of her, Masked Crusader getting a lucky shot. She grinned at her robotic partner and got back up on her feet.

"Thanks MC, but how are we going to deal with this akuma before my mother grounds me for being late?" She asked him, seeing his head cock to the side.

"If my calculations are correct, you can use that magical ability of yours to get rid of it quick." He told her, getting into a fighting stance. "You'll have to use it fast lest we miss the mark."

SL twirled the yo-yo in her hands and grinned. "Thanks, now let's get some butt kicked!" She paused, facepalming at the cheesiness of the line. "Never mind that last line, let's just go!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is a bit new to me, so I'll keep this brief and hope that this video diary gets saved for the generations that come after me. Hello future relatives or future heroes if you are watching this.

My name is Jeanette Agreste, fourteen years old, and the Superior Ladybug.

Why not Miraculous? Because being miraculous is so old-school.

I'm an athlete, I'm on every team ranging from tennis to fencing to soccer. I'm not the best one on my team, but I'm good enough. Fencing was my grandad's suggestion, so I'm proud to continue the family legacy. Even my mom is impressed about how many things I can do!

Oh wait...I'm not supposed to brag about myself. I'm supposed to be telling you the events that occurred that made me Neo-Paris' newest superhero.

Neo-Paris...its big, its better, and it is the one home I've come to know. The Eiffel Tower is silver and shiny, the Louvre has upgraded to holographic paintings, and flying cars are everywhere. We've got everything from hoverboards to shoes that defy gravity. With every new upgrade, we lose a bit of our humanity.

Some scientist have decided to play God and create humanoids that have the features of humans, but the powers of robotics. Androids are apart of everyday society, only the keenest eyes can distinguish between humans and them. With the new technologies, cybernetic enhancements have also turned humans into machines as well. New laws have risen up to fight against the rights of cyborgs and androids, claiming them not to be real humans. Rebellions have started due this, humans and machines fighting alongside each other. The government doesn't care, as long as they get money, they have nothing to worry about.