Little Ladybug Lost

*For those of you who wanted to see Bridgette this chapter, this one is for you! Like I said last time, things finally get real from this point on. Last chance to turn around!*

Previously on Switched!

Bridgette threw up her hands, disgusted. "You know what, I give up. No more of this nonsense or craziness for me! I've had it trying to be the one that tries to please everyone and gets nothing in return. Lucky Ladybug, I think not!" She tugged on her earrings, sucking Tikki inside them as she slammed them down on the table. "All I want to do now is return home and forget everything that has happened these past years. Forget the Quantic Alliance, forget HawkMoth, and especially forget Ladybug because I'm done! I've been battered, bruised, and heartbroken to the point that I've had enough of this bullcrap! So thanks Tikki Prime, but you're going to have to count me out of your little Ladybug get together!"

And with that, she left the room. No one spoke a word as they watched her warp back to the Quantic Universe.

-------------------------------------

"You...got some nerve playing with her feelings like that." Kid Mime growled, his hand still clenched. "After all she did for you, the countless times she sacrificed her time, and how she always spoke so highly of you! What you did to her was unforgivable!"

--------------------------------------

Gripping her jacket, she leaned over the edge of the Eiffel Tower. "What's the point of saving the multiverse? I'm probably the weakest of all the Ladybugs in that room. They don't need me, heck even I don't need myself either. I'm so tired of chasing things that will never come to me. I let my teammate die, one left because I couldn't save her, and my whole world could be destroyed from a force I never wanted to take part in. I'm truly the most unluckiest person ever."

Standing high above Paris, one lonely girl cried out in pain and sorrow.

"Give me something to live for because I can't find my own!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette's hair blew with the wind as she stood on the edge of the Eiffel Tower. The city lights below her flood the streets, making it look as if a river of gold flowed through the streets. It was unusually quiet for this part of night and that was okay with her. Her mind and heart broken, she edged closer to the end of the line. It didn't matter to her that everything she knew was a lie. No one would care about her if she were to leave this plane of existence.

Maybe next time....I'll be able to be happy.

"BRIDGETTE NO!" A hand reached out and yanked her backwards. Surprised, the bluenette girl's eyes widen to see Andre of all people with the most frightened look on his face. Said boy hugged her body, his heart threatening to leap out of his chest.

"A-A-Andre?" Bridgette asked hesitatingly, feeling the heat remitting from his arms. "What are you-?"

"ARE YOU INSANE BRIDGETTE?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ALMOST DID BACK THERE!?" The brunette brought her around to face him, tears running down his face. "YOU ALMOST DIED BACK THERE AND FOR WHAT? DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU HAD JUMPED? YOUR MOTHER, YOUR GRANDFATHER, YOUR FRIENDS WOULD ALL BE DEVASTATED IF YOU HAD GONE THROUGH THAT!" He hugged her tightly, fearing she would vanish if he let go.

Tears streamed down the girl's face as she shook. "Why do you even care? You don't know anything about me and my struggles with being Paris' protector and happy Bridgette? All those people who have been akumatized, those people who slander my name for saving the day, and Kit's death... Then this whole multiverse event where I meet alternate versions of myself who all seem to have it better than I do. Marinette at least has both her parents, a loving boy who clearly is blind to her advances, and some partner who doesn't just flirt with her to get into her pants." Her chest was moving rapidly now, more tears pouring out. "I can't take it...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I THOUGHT BEING LADYBUG WOULD MAKE ME LUCKIER AND ALL IT DID WAS BRING ME MORE STRIFE! WHAT'S THE POINT OF SAVING THE DAY IF EVERY TIME YOU DO, MORE BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO YOU?"