Shattered Dimensions

Bonjour Miraculous Readers!

Well this is sort of a filler chapter that'll make way for the climax at hand. Now you'll see what impact Marinette switching universes with Bridgette has taken on the other multiverses. Thanks for your constant reviews! I love seeing how many people review each chapter and what you guys, the readers, have to say about my story. Enjoy!~

===========================================================================

Superior Universe

Paris, France was a bustling city full of life and culture. The futuristic lights of the 22th century shone everywhere, even on the polished walls of every building. Flying cars zoomed around every corners as moving platforms carried people to work. Above the city, giant broadcasting billboards floated around.

Among the people of the future, one person in particular stood up top the Eiffel Tower. She wore a red jumpsuit with black spots that was surrounded by body armor. Her gauntlets and armored boots flashed with different lights. A mask billowed behind her, flapping in the wind. Long blue hair with golden streaks were put into two ponytails. In her ears, a pair of Ladybug earrings stood out.

She was the Superior Ladybug, the descendant and new guardian of Paris. Her futuristic upgrades were courteous of her partner, Tikki. She had trained day and night until the tutelage of the daughter of the Ladybug before her. Her aspirations to be just like her grandmother Marinete Dupain-Cheng made her the hero she was today.

A annoying beeping noise went off in her earrings, the communication device forming around her ear. She smiled, tapping on the button.

"Hey mom, I'm almost done with patrol. Anything to report?"

"Other than be home before nine, then no." Her mother, Emma, replied. Without her mother and Tikki, she would be lost. "Be on the lookout for HawkMoth though. He's been quiet lately, and that's never a good thing."

She laughed, jumping off the tower and free-falling to the ground. One thing she loved about this gig was that her arch-nemesis was never around. All she had to deal with was his stupid akuamatized victims. Part of her wished that this HawkMoth would appear so that she could kick his butt.

"Relax mom, if he ever did anything, Superior Ladybug can handle him." She took out her yo-yo and started to swing around the city.

"That's what I'm afraid of. Just make it home safely."

"Fine...goodbye mom." She pressed the button on the earrings and disconnected the call. Rolling her eyes, she landed on another building.

"Man, and here I thought the future had everything." She leaned against the wall. "Patrolling is so bo-WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!"

A giant black hole had appeared in the polluted skies above her. White lighting bolts of energy came out of it. Suddenly, the world around her began to shift and distort, making it look like she was in a bad painting. Superior Ladybug jumped to avoid the debris falling from it. Swing her yo-yo, she cracked most of the debris to avoid any citizen from getting hurt. Her eyes widen as a chunk of stone hit her in the head, knocking the wind out of her.

"I really hate how much bad luck I have when I'm in this suit." She groaned, blacking out.

==========================================================================

Gender-bent Universe

"Isn't this a lovely night, my prince?"

Two figures stood up on a building overlooking the city. The first was a male with short blue hair with bangs that covered his eyes. He wore a red jumpsuit with black spots and red boots. His blue eyes was surveying the city underneath his spotted mask. In his hands was a yo-yo which he lazily swung around. Next to him, a curvaceous female laid on his shoulder. Her blond hair went down her back in curls. She had cat ears sticking out her hair, wore a black jumpsuit that hugged her skin, and wore black high heeled boots. Her gloves had claws sticking out of them and her cat tails swung behind her.