Return and Rescue

Previously on Switched!

"You and me Antibug, frankly I wished you stayed away from me and Adrien."

"But the only difference between you and me is that I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty."

"Ladybug, why don't you just submit your will to me? We could make this world obey us!"

"Why would I give you the powers of creation? In the hands of a criminal like you, I don't think you would use it wisely."

"Just how many Ladybug universes are there?"
_______________________________________

"Time is running out Ladybug, have you made your decision?"

Marinette was in a tight bind. For one thing, this wasn't the universe she called home. Another thing was this one was way more dangerous and had many great friends she would die protecting. The last thing was that these new heroes she had managed to team up with were going to be killed by the person they used to trust! She wished she could be back in her own world where Adrien, Alya, and the others were waiting for her. Sighing, she reached up to grab her earrings.

"You win Hawkmoth, I surrender my miraculous." She said in a defeated tone. The others gasped at this and started to move in their bindings.

"Ladybug don't do it! We aren't worth it!" Melody pleaded, tears running down her face.

"Save yourself! Please don't give him the miraculous!" Kid Mime shouted, his face contorted with fear and anger.

Chat Noir looked up, his neck bleeding and bruises forming on his head. "My lady, don't trust him! He will-!" He choked as Sparrow grabbed his neck tightly. If he wasn't bounded up...

Hawkmoth smiled with ghoulish glee, reaching out a gloved hand. "That's a good girl. Hand over your miraculous and the lives of your teammates will be spared."

What else can I do? He has me right where he wants me. Marinette thought, about to unhook the earrings from her ears. Before she could take it off to reveal her identity, a powerful light blasted into the room. Hawkmoth backed away in fright at this sudden disturbance. Marinette fell backwards as a figure emerged from the light. She could hardly make out the outline, but the familiar glimpse of a certain hairdo made her mouth agape.

Superior Ladybug lunged forward and punched Hawkmoth in the face, making him hit the wall hard. He grunted, standing up and holding his shoulder in shock. Who was this new intruder? How did she manage to hit him without him noticing? The sight of the ladybug print outfit made him growl loudly. He knew the color of that outfit that caused him many of troubles.

"How did you enjoy your knuckle sandwich Hawkmoth?" The girl's face was of sheer delight. "Courtesy of the Superior Ladybug!"

"S-S-Superior Ladybug?" Marinette said in surprise. SL turned to see her relative looking young and slightly in shock. Holding in her excitement. she helped her off the floor.

"That's right! A ladybug from the future who was called to travel the multiverse in order to save you from the ultimate evil!" She rubbed the back of her neck while blushing. "It's kind of a long story, but you have to believe me! I came here with Bugaboo-"