𝟏𝟒| 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 vincent

*this chapter contains major spoilers for my other book Emilia.

-Salvatore-

Upon arrival at the estate, I turned my blinker on, stopping in front of the gates as I waited for them to open. The guards gave me a curt nod as they watched my car enter and I returned it, driving up the long pathway before parking in front of the water fountain.

After killing the engine, I pulled my keys out of the ignition and got out the car. I walked around the front, opening the passengers door and I picked up the fragile kitten, grabbing its bag as well. I kicked the door closed, walking towards the front door.

"Mr. Romano." The guards at the front greeted, holding the doors open for me and I gave them nods, entering the house.

The sound of deep voices coming from the kitchen had caught my attention and I walked towards the noise, seeing alcohol scattered all over the place. The potent stench of cannabis lingered my nostrils with such disgrace.

Every single man in the room had a woman sitting down on top of their laps as they groped them in inappropriate ways. My eyes caught with Carlos' as he looked at me and I seen his face go pale as he shoved the drink into the hands of the puttana who was sitting down on his lap.

"Mr. Romano," he greeted, the table falling silent as everybody turned to look at me like they had just been caught doing something that they shouldn't have been doing.

"Fuck," Rafael coughed, hitting his chest with his fist as smoke came out his mouth. I just stared at them boringly, not giving a fuck about whether they were getting high or drunk.

"Where's Vin?" I asked, arching a brow as I scratched the little kittens head and Freddy stood up, walking over as he pet the cat.

"I didn't know you owned a cat Mr. Romano." He said, his eyes red and droopy which only confirmed that he was high as a kite.

"Hey kitty kitty." He giggled, looking back down at the cat and I pulled it away, looking at him strangely.

"He's upstairs, celebrating his first day back from Italy." Amo snickered, my eyebrow arching a bit. They all stared at me, my eyes scanning each of their faces and they were all obviously stoned.

I turned around, leaving them to go back to what they were doing as I decided to just let Vincent handle it. I walked up the stairs, the tiny cat stirring in my arms as I walked towards Vincent's bedroom.

I placed my hand on the doorknob, pushing it open and I raised my eyebrows, my eyes falling upon him and a woman in the bed. They froze, turning to look at me and I grinned, setting the bag down.

"Get out. I need to speak with my cousin." I demanded, her face turning into a frown as she folded her arms across her breasts that were out in the open.

"You don't get to speak to me that way." She snapped back, my eyebrow arching as I just stared at her boringly.

"Get out. The both of you." He demanded, cupping his hands behind his neck and I looked at him in confusion, only seeing one girl. My eye brow eased as I watched a naked woman with raven hair come up from under the bed sheets, wiping the corners of her mouth as she grinned at him.

I shook my head, letting out a small chuckle to myself as I realized it was Ella, one of the strippers from our club.

He grabbed her neck, placing a kiss on her lips before pushing her away from him. I seen a smirk pull over his lips as he stared at me, the two women grabbing their clothes from the floor as they began walking in my direction to get to the door.