𝟏𝟑| 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 animals

-Salvatore-

I listened to the sound of her humming as she laid in the bed, on her stomach, swinging her feet back and forth while she read a book. My eyes kept flickering between my phone and her because it was impossible for me not stare. She was wearing fucking lingerie. No shirt, no pants. Just a lacey light blue bra and matching bottoms to go with them.

"Sally," the sound of her soft voice called out as she turned the page of her book. I hated it when she called me that but for some reason, I didn't seem to mind it as much as I used to.

I hummed in response, looking up from my phone as I watched her twirl a strand of hair around her finger. She let it fall, my eyes falling with it as I watched it rest between the valley of her breasts.

"Did you hear me?" She asked, my eyes immediately flickering back up to hers as I nodded my head. I had no fucking clue of what she had just told me. I was too busy trying to control the raging boner I was getting.

"So is that a yes?" She asked excitedly and I nodded my head, not knowing what I was agreeing to. She put her bookmark in her book, closing it as she crawled on top of me, placing a kiss on my cheek. I smirked, loving the feeling of her soft lips on my skin.

"What kind should we get? I was thinking maybe a Newfoundland..Ooh! Maybe even a golden retriever. Or if you don't like dogs, we can get a little tiny kitty cat." She giggled, my eyes immediately widening as I realized I just agreed to buying her a pet.

"Fuck no. We're not getting a pet." I said sternly, looking at the frown on her face as she stared down at me.

"You just said that we could." She replied and I sighed, running a hand down my face as I tried to keep my gaze off her chest that was just inches away from me.

"We don't have room for a pet Mara. Hell, we don't even have a backyard." I chuckled, raising my hand up as I tucked her hair behind her ear. She pouted as she looked down at me and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Don't look at me like that." I grit, finding it hard to look away from her bright blue eyes. I clenched my jaw, fighting with everything I had in me to not to give into her stupid puppy dog eyes.

"Please? It can sleep up here with us." She offered, patting the bed and I let out a humorless laugh at what I thought was a terrible attempt at a joke, but she was in fact dead serious.

"Oh well in that case, no." I said, turning my gaze back to my phone and she pulled it from my hands, setting it down on the nightstand.

I sighed, my eyes following the phone the whole time she set it down before I looked back over at her hands that were behind her back. I arched a brow in confusion as to what she was doing and I heard the sound of her bra unclipping.

My eyes watched as the material loosened, the strap slowly sliding down her shoulder, my eyes falling with it.

"I'm not going to let you seduce me into getting a pet Amara." I told her, a frown pulling over her face as she clipped her bra back together, pulling the strap up her shoulder again.

"Fine." She said, rolling off of me as she grabbed her book, throwing the covers over her whole body as she hid from me.

I shook my head, looking down at her and the sound of my phone started ringing. I looked at the night stand, picking my phone up as I looked at the caller ID. I rolled my eyes, letting it go to voicemail as I reached over for Amara, pulling the covers back as I placed a kiss on her cheek.