Chapter 28: Bad Greetings

JADE'S POV

JADE'S POV

"ughhhhhh" I whined throwing the clothes back into the dresser, "what's wrong with you babygirl?" Kai said standing at the door "I have been looking for my dad's Harvard sweatshirt which is also mine for like months now" I said frustrated, he laughed and moved to hug me "when did daddy go to Harvard?" "Daddy went to Harvard like 100 years ago," I said laughing "how have you kept up with it?" he questioned "well I've just taken care of it yknow, but now I can't find it, and it's making me really upset" "I'm sure we'll find it" he replied kissing me. "Harley called she said she wanted us to come to hang out and so you can meet her newfound brother-in-law" I laughed "babe lets just stay here and have some fun," he said winking "please I think Klaus needs some guy time before the kids are here," I said as I put my shoes on "that's what the man cave is for, even the other guy can come as long as he isn't a dick like Elijah because if he is then I'll kill him," he said rolling his eyes, I agreed "The man cave isn't even ready and I've met him once, he wasn't too bad so no killing needed big boy, "I said laughing as he was smirking at the nickname I called him but before he could do or say anything I said "well let's go babe" grabbing his hand and leading him to the car.

KOL'S POV

As I was finishing my blood bag Nik walked in asking," So little brother what's your plans for today?" I shrugged," Harley said Jade and her little man are coming over." He nodded, "Oh, that's nice I think you and Kai would get along, he's one of my best friends. "

HARLEY'S POV

A few minutes after I made my way downstairs to the first living room where the boys where it wasn't long before AJ and Kai got there. Once she sat down she looked at me confused as the boys left going to their own devices. She gave me a confused look saying, "Where'd you get that shirt?" I knew where I had got it I saw it when I was getting her stuff from Kol's room and took it. "I found it in Kol's room, why?" She nodded saying, "Harley that's mine, well dad's but, mine." I was confused, I really didn't know whose it was seeing as how it fit me six months pregnant. I shook my head, "Ain't no way this was Damons or yours. It's huge, if I was my normal size it would swallow me whole." She laughed saying, "Yeah but, it's mine. I stole it from Damon about 60 years ago. It's also supposed to be big that's why it fits you." I shook my head, "
Well sorry but, you're probably not getting it back. It's comfy and over half of my closet doesn't fit anymore." She laughed saying, "That's not my problem, so quit taking my clothes." I sighed, "Okay, I won't take anymore." She gave a small glare, "I still want that back." I huffed, "Maybe."