chapter 25: Moving Day

*time skip 3 days*

*time skip 3 days*

JADE'S POV

It has been 3 days since the wedding and Harley has called me nonstop asking me when we were coming to New Orleans. Kai and I had been looking at houses constantly, none of them stuck out until we looked on the 5th website and the 1,000th house. The house was located 3 or 4 blocks away from Klaus and Harley. It was beautiful and everything Kai and I wanted our first house to look like. Honestly, this was the first real home I've purchased I've always been with Damon and Stefan so I lived with them and when I was by myself I always stayed in hotels. It was a surreal feeling of buying my first house and especially buying it with the person I loved. Today was the day we were moving and it was crazy, my dad was happy I was making such a big change in my life but he wasn't so happy it was with Kai. "well it looks like the truck is all packed" Kai said happily "good we need to get going" I smiled. We didn't have a lot to pack just clothes and a few things collected over the years, the house came furnished so if we didn't like something we could always replace it. "you kids have fun and be safe," Stefan said hugging me and patting Kai's shoulder, I smiled as Kai replied "we will". "well I guess this is it, I love you sweetheart, and you" he said pointing to Kai "keep her safe and be good to her, if you don't I'll kill you." he said taking a sip of his bourbon, "I love you dad" I laughed as Kai just smiled saying, "don't worry daddy, I'll take care of her." I laughed as Damon rolled his eyes. We made our way to the truck to start our long adventure to New Orleans.

HARLEY'S POV

I was having the best dream last night until I woke up to Klaus jumping in the bed. I rolled over facing him still a bit groggy as I said, "What's wrong? What happened?" He shook his head, laying back down facing me, "Nothing love, it was just a dream." I nodded, "Do you want to talk about it?" He shook his head, "No, it's nothing little wolf. Nothing to concern yourself about. Just go back to sleep." He kissed my forehead before he rolled onto his back closing his eyes trying to sleep again.
This has been my route every since we'd come back from Mystic Falls. I was starting to get concerned about what was causing him so many nightmares. I laid there trying to rack my brain about what's causing his nightmares before falling back asleep.