Chapter Three: Klaus

HARLEY'S POV

HARLEY'S POV

I walked down to find AJ but, what saw I was not just AJ. Oh no, It was AJ standing and talking with Elijah Mikaelson. "AJ what did you do?"  She gave a nervous laugh, "I kinda, sorta, pulled the dagger out of him." My Eyes widened, " Jade, you weren't supposed to do that. This is what wasn't supposed happen." She was confused, " What do you mean?" " I mean you weren't supposed to do that." Still confused she said, " Why not?" I couldn't really explain that we weren't even supposed to be here so she wasn't the one that was supposed to do that. Instead I just said, "Well, um, your brothers. Aren't they gonna be mad that you undaggered him?" I gave her a look hoping she would realize what I meant.

After I said this Elijah asked, " Brothers?" AJ answered with, "Yeah, Damon and Stefan Salvatore. Their my brothers and Harlez is right, they are gonna be mad. " He nodded, "Oh, beg my pardon," he said looking at me, " My name is Elijah Mikaelson."  I nodded, "I'm Harley Lockwood and I know." Confused he said, " You know who I am?" I nodded starting to stutter out an answer, thankfully, AJ answered, "My brothers have talked about you to us." He nodded, " I see. What all have they been saying?" I gave a nervous laugh, as AJ said, "Nothing to worry your suit about, I mean yourself." I then chimed in looking at AJ with, "So, what exactly are we gonna do with him?" 

JADE'S POV

I looked around anxiously, " Well we have to take him somewhere.", I said.  Harley nodded, " Where exactly?" And how are we gonna sneak him out around your brothers."  I looked at her, " Maybe you distract Damon and Stefan and I'll sneak him to the car and then you will drive us to the Lockwood's." 

Harlez looked at me understandingly,  "I'll tell them I need help in the Kitchen and then you sneak him out the front." Elijah looked hopeful, " Girls, I think it could work." I looked at him and smiled. He gave me a hug and said, " Thank you Jade," then he looks at Harlez, " Thank you as well Harley."

HARLEY'S POV

I watched as they hugged thinking they did look kinda cute together. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all, maybe we could be friends at least because of AJ. "Well we should get going," I said. They nodded, the plan was set in motion.  I walked out before AJ and Elijah, making my way to the living room, to talk to Damon and Stefan. " Hey guys, I need y'alls help in the kitchen." They looked at me confused and Damon said, " Both of us?" Stefan said, " What for?"  I rolled my eyes, " With the antiques on top of the cabinets." As the stood up and followed me Damon said, "Why are you moving stuff around?" I sighed, " Because we need a change in decor. Now hush and help me."