Chapter 9: House of the Rising Son

JADES POV  *later that night*

I stormed into the Mikaelson plantation frustrated and hurt at Elijah. How could he do this to me? It was our weekly date night, but he never showed up. I'm sure he was probably cleaning up Klaus' mess, but he knew what day it was. I made my way up the stairs calling out for Elijah, only to be met with an angry Klaus. "What is all this ruckus about?" he said. I glared at him," Where is Elijah?" I said crossing my arms. At that moment Harley came out of her room, watching the scene unfold. "Oh, i daggered him and gave him to Marcel as a peace offering." He said nonchalantly. Harley's jaw dropped. I looked at him wide eyed and angry, " You did what?!" He looked at me and rolled his eyes," You heard me Jade." Harley intervenes the situation," Why did you dagger him? What did he do?" Klaus looked at her and said," and why do you care? I thought you didn't like Elijah." Harley looked at me and I gave her a sad look before saying," you don't like him?" Harley looked nervous, " well i didn't at first, but hes growing on me. He's not as bad as i thought." I looked at them and just sighed walking to mine and Elijah's room. 

HARLEY'S POV

I glared at Klaus," How could you? You've hurt her more then words could explain." Klaus looks at me and laughs, "I've done this to keep you and those babies safe. She'll be okay." I looked at him with an angry expression, "Do you not understand? How you've acted today has hurt the ones around you in ways that's not okay. You didn't have to do that to Elijah to keep us safe. I love you Klaus, but this is unacceptable. You need to fix this and fix things with the person that considers you a best friend." He scoffs, "I've done whats needed to be done, like i said she'll be okay. Its not like hes permanently dead." I scoffed at this, "He's your fucking brother Klaus." He rolled his eyes, " Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family." I felt defeated as i said, " Whats it going to take to get through to you Niklaus? We're here for you but it seems like you're not here for us." I left him there angry at the world, but i didn't care. I walked back into my room not understanding how he could be so good and nice to us literally a month ago and now he's always pissy with us now.

*The next day*

When I woke up everyone was still asleep or at least still in there rooms, as I was sitting in the massive living room by the fire place I heard a loud noise out side. I stood up grabbing a fire poker making my way to the door. As I was getting closer to the door it opened revealing some blonde woman, confused I said, "Who the hell are you?" She smiled, "Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car – get them, will you?" I laughed a bit, " Um, Hello. Not the maid." She nodded, "Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Harley, isn't it?" I scoffed, " You have your brother's manners."  She smiled, " And his temper, too, so watch it. Where's Elijah?"  I rolled my eyes, " Ask your brother." I walked back into the living room hearing her yell, "  Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!"  Klaus then yelled back, "  Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?"  His sister replied with, "They were very rude."  I walked from the living room to the kitchen fixing some food, as Jade came in the room. I grabbed a piece of pizza from the fridge and hopped on the counter top as Jade said," Who's yelling?" I rolled my eyes, " There sister, she wants to know where Elijah is."  She scoffed, " So would I."