Chapter 10: Tangled Up In Blue

HARLEY'S POV

HARLEY'S POV

After sitting up stairs reading I made my way down the stairs to hearing Klaus and Rebekah talking. I heard Rebekah say, " I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire!" He laughed a bit saying, " Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my children!"  She laughed, "Oh, I am so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid buns in her oven." I walked in to the living room saying, " First off I'm not helpless and second of all the werewolf would like to know what the plan is." Klaus laughed smirking saying, " Well, that depends what plan you mean, love-- my plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?" I head in a laugh as Rebekah took a pencil from the desk beside her and threw it in Klaus' direction. Klaus caught it easily before it can embed itself in his face, I did start laughing a bit at that as Rebekah smiled at me and Klaus glared, I stopped laughing saying, "The plan to rescue Elijah. You told AJ you would get him back, seeing as he's in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back?"  

Klaus smirked, "In the front, if we're being specific." I rolled my eyes as AJ walked in saying, "  You two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" Klaus smiled, "Okay. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy-- he's my friend. Albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly ,"He turns to Rebekah and gestures for her to speak" Sister, please." Rebekah pipped in with, " Thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back." Jade gave a really look saying, "That's... that's not the whole plan, is it?" Rebekah scoffed, "Please! Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical."  Klaus smirked, "And that's only the Plan A, love! There's always a Plan B." Confused I said, "And what's Plan B?" He gave a wicked smile," War."