" Cairo!!!! Run that chorus over again!" Shawn yelled. Cairo nodded, placing the headphones on his head again. When he was about to start, he noticed Ivory and Lance sitting on the couch in the back, sitting awfully close. It was unusual to see, especially since every time she would come to the studio, she'd be in another room. Although he didn't show it, it did bother him to see her all near him like that. But he had to remind himself that she wasn't his woman.

Ivory on the other hand, couldn't keep her eyes from looking at Cairo. She hadn't really spoke to him much since that night when Lance told her about his therapy. She felt like they kind of ghosted each other in a way. But she was fairly busy, with the sales of her clothing line increasing each and every day.

" Baby. You okay?"

" Mhm...just thinking, that's all."

" Okay, as long as you're okay, then I'm good." Lance says. He nudged her cheek as he tickled her, making her giggle as he continued.

Ivory could definitely say that Lance has changed in the last two weeks. He's been attending his therapy everyday in the morning, with her going with him to some of them. He's been coming home a lot earlier from the studio than what she was used to, and the affection he's been showing her had been through the roof.

Plus, they've gotten out a lot more together as a couple. The vibes between them both have been very different, but they've changed for the better.

" Yo, you ready big boss? Cause Tyga is!" Shawn yells at Lance. He ignored what had been said, still being intrigued with Ivory. She had to get him in order though, reminding him where they were at.

" Ight baby...ight. You promise?"

" Promise." Ivory whispers to him. He nods, kissing her one more time before he went over to the booth, dapping up Tyga and Cairo.

" Say man...where the females at? I heard you keep 'round here often."

" Yeah, well not today man. Not today."

" Ah, I get it. You got wifey sitting all nice over there, and you ain't tryna get caught up." Tyga usays, looking over at Ivory. Lance nods, looking over there as well.

" Yeah, don't stare too long bruh. Let's just get this work in. Cairo, you can chill while Tyga goes over his verse. We got a lot of mixing with gotta do, so you good for this go round." Lance says.

" Ight." Cairo says. He stays for moment, watching as Tyga goes over the first few lines for his verse. After that, he went out of the booth, going to the lounge room. There, he seen Ivory in the fridge, trying to reach a specific thing.

" Need help?" he asked, chuckling as he saw her struggle.

" Yeah, I do." she says, relieved that someone came. She pointed up at the ginger ale that she wanted, watching him as he easily got it from up high.

" Thank you."

" No problem, shorty."

" Hahaha, very funny." Ivory says, rolling her eyes. Cairo laughed, grabbing himself something to drink as well.

" Long day, huh?"

" Who you telling? It feels like I ain't even slept the day before. That's how tired I am."